Author Topic: Back to the Tao  (Read 12763 times)

Doris

• View Profile
Back to the Tao
« on: April 11, 2011, 08:47:56 AM »
I love the idea behind the seven planes. What I want to understand is what happens when you're done? Is the Tao a form of spirit death?

Doris

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Back to the Tao
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:10:03 AM »
I love the idea behind the seven planes. What I want to understand is what happens when you're done? Is the Tao a form of spirit death?

Doris

I haven't a clue. Neither does Michael.

HTH

John Roth

Timeflyer

• All Is Choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 12:29:02 PM »
I don't think there is a spirit death because the essence is eternal and so is the Tao. I think it of more as a homecoming and a comingling with the Tao.

SomeOldSoul

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 12:13:32 AM »
I don't think there is a spirit death because the essence is eternal and so is the Tao.

With the notion of Grand Cycles, this would seem to make sense.  Otherwise why keep track of them?

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 10:39:12 AM »
I would agree.

Best,
Dave

Transducer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 08:19:56 PM »
Me too.

Psychiatry may refer, with a touch of negativity, to an"oceanic experience" around any perception of one's return to the Tao. But a Michael channeling, years ago seemed to refer to a return to the Tao as a kind of ultimate blending of Essence experience into All That Is, but without loss of that Individuality / that Spark which had gone forth to explore previously.

And so for me at return to Tao, represents a kind of rest period between Grand Cycles of existence.