Author Topic: he said i didn't have one  (Read 13870 times)

doodeedoo

• View Profile
he said i didn't have one
« on: May 15, 2011, 06:12:31 AM »
hello there,

a while back i got my info chanelled and the chaneller said i didn't have an essence twin. is this possible? it just doesn't seem right. i think he was not telling me the truth because he thought i would confuse this with a notion of having a soulmate.

also, i thought an essence twin had to be the same role as you. but i see other people saying their essence twin is not. what's the deal?

:)

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: he said i didn't have one
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 10:59:50 AM »
hello there,

a while back i got my info chanelled and the chaneller said i didn't have an essence twin. is this possible? it just doesn't seem right. i think he was not telling me the truth because he thought i would confuse this with a notion of having a soulmate.

also, i thought an essence twin had to be the same role as you. but i see other people saying their essence twin is not. what's the deal?

:)

It's rare, but possible. It's also possible to have essence triplets.

I'm not sure where the notion that an ET has to be the same role came from. In most of the charts I've seen over the years the essence twins have different roles. There are several chart repositories on the web, and you can see this quite clearly in all of them, at least where they give essence twin information.

HTH

John Roth

doodeedoo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 04:50:00 PM »
Hm, interesting.

Yes... and I just read in another thread some more information about essence twin being/not being the same role.

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 05:18:12 PM »
Yeah, I had the same question a while back....

MFM says that essence twin are the same role, but, apparently, several other sources say they are usually different roles, and the consensus seems to be that majority opinion rules.  So MFM is considered to be in error because it is the minority opinion now.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 07:12:12 PM »
Betty, MFM is not considered to be in error "because it is the minority opinion now" and "majority opinion rules." It is considered to be in error because of the evidence, seen in hundreds of channeled charts over 30 years,  that show something different to what that single channeled session brought through as recorded in MFM, which apparently was half-fiction anyway. As John Roth said in a previous thread on this topic, you don't need to accept anyone's opinion, majority or minority-- you can go look through the charts yourself and form your own.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 10:38:11 PM »
All I can say, Betty, is that things change.

At one point Yarbro claimed that 6 out of 7 times the essence twin would be the same as the role. As the years progressed however and more charts were channeled, it became clear that the more experienced souls with a higher number of grand cycles were choosing ETs with different roles. This doesn't mean that all advanced souls do this, but it is an option.

Either way, having the same bleedthrough cycle after cycle would obviously get boring, so it doesn't surprise me that essence might seek some variety. Remember, all is choice.

Best,
Dave
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:55:52 PM by Dave »

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 03:45:05 AM »
Note: In the interest of civility, I removed a couple posts that veered off into a disagreement. Lets keep it friendly, folks. ;)

Best,
Dave
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:30:16 AM by Dave »

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 03:58:20 PM »
It's been said many times, but channeling cannot be 100% accurate and you don't even know for 100% you are getting Michael. Moreover things can be misunderstood because of context. What role are you doodeedoo? In some sources, Michael has been channeled saying that Scholar do not twin much. In fact they told the original Michael group that their group is a little unusual in that they all do have a twin. And from charts I have seen, every now and then people are told they do not have one ;)

doodeedoo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 04:08:25 PM »
my role is server.  :D i'm not sure... perhaps the chaneller was right. i wonder if there is a different feeling if you have an essence twin. because i have always felt this sort of... alone feeling. but it could be something else that gives me that feeling.

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
I don't know if that's the reason for your feeling or not.  But I do have an ET, and I've always felt very alone.

doodeedoo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 06:15:25 PM »
hmm. i think maybe the alone feeling for me comes from culture... like... people are separated. perhaps other influences too.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 07:44:45 PM »
It's been said many times, but channeling cannot be 100% accurate and you don't even know for 100% you are getting Michael. Moreover things can be misunderstood because of context. What role are you doodeedoo? In some sources, Michael has been channeled saying that Scholar do not twin much. In fact they told the original Michael group that their group is a little unusual in that they all do have a twin. And from charts I have seen, every now and then people are told they do not have one ;)

My scholar sister doesn't have an essence twin and as Michael has said about fragments without ETs, she had a strong independent streak from an early age. I've run into other students in the community without ETs, as well. It's not a common occurrence, but apparently it's not as rare as we think.

Best,
Dave

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 03:25:35 PM »
When I read about the alone feeling, my first thought was - who doesn't? And like you say yourself, I think its from the alienated culture. We are constantly being scared into compliance. Since very early childhood. Trust levels and heart openness is low.
Recently I came across an idea I really liked. Apparently Toltecs used to greet themselves with a phrase that meant "you are my other me". I think if we all encouraged ourselves to think like that, it would help with this. It would also help with growth, since others are constantly holding up mirrors to us.

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 04:08:34 PM »
The only problem with that, as I and many others have learned, is that it must be reciprocal.  Otherwise, you are just setting yourself up to be taken advantage of.  Unfortunate, but true, at least in the world as it is today.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 09:18:18 PM »
When I read about the alone feeling, my first thought was - who doesn't?

I had the same thought, jk.

Recently I came across an idea I really liked. Apparently Toltecs used to greet themselves with a phrase that meant "you are my other me". I think if we all encouraged ourselves to think like that, it would help with this. It would also help with growth, since others are constantly holding up mirrors to us.

That is so beautiful, and I agree -- just taking the intention to think more like that would inject positive change into our interactions.