Author Topic: Male Moving Centred World  (Read 13317 times)

doodeedoo

• View Profile
Male Moving Centred World
« on: September 04, 2011, 02:06:22 AM »
Hey, do you know when Michael said this world is all messed up and agressive because it is male and moving centred? And that Soleal's world is feminine and intellectually centred, and way better.

Lets change the centre.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: Male Moving Centred World
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 10:50:25 AM »
Sounds fine to me.  8)

Best,
Dave

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 04:43:34 PM »
Personally I have no problem with maleness, aggressiveness, or moving-centeredness. In fact, I think all those things are pretty great, when applied correctly. Nor do I think the world is messed up - it is exactly what it's supposed to be. But that doesn't mean we can't make it better ;)

Transducer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 08:57:15 PM »
Centering is one of the Teachings most useful concepts, for me. But I've always applied it on an individual basis. Applying it on a more exalted, Worldly basis, is as they say "beyond my pay grade."

For me, Centering is that initial response, or impulsive reaction to a stimulus.  In my case that would be to think about it. This gets followed by a "Trap" of emotion, followed by a "Healing" of Moving Centered action. So it's a multi-step process that will take time, and allow for lots of choices, information, and complexity along the way. Changing a Center is likely not a simple thing, the consequences and implications profound and long term - for an individual or at a World basis.

If the World is currently in a Physical or Moving Centered phase, it didn't get there overnight. It likely evolved to be there over time. In some larger sense it is probably needed and useful. I think back to a Worldly inspirational period in the 1960s snd 70s. A time of societal questioning and change. Now is a good time to make value choices snd impliment them via the Moving Centered activity of implimentIng new and better economic policy (more equality), social practices (women and minorities), our sense of the role of humanity in the greater scheme of things (environmentalism) and etc. etc.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 10:43:50 PM »
Centering is one of the Teachings most useful concepts, for me. But I've always applied it on an individual basis. Applying it on a more exalted, Worldly basis, is as they say "beyond my pay grade."

For me, Centering is that initial response, or impulsive reaction to a stimulus.  In my case that would be to think about it. This gets followed by a "Trap" of emotion, followed by a "Healing" of Moving Centered action. So it's a multi-step process that will take time, and allow for lots of choices, information, and complexity along the way. Changing a Center is likely not a simple thing, the consequences and implications profound and long term - for an individual or at a World basis.

If the World is currently in a Physical or Moving Centered phase, it didn't get there overnight. It likely evolved to be there over time. In some larger sense it is probably needed and useful. I think back to a Worldly inspirational period in the 1960s snd 70s. A time of societal questioning and change. Now is a good time to make value choices snd impliment them via the Moving Centered activity of implimentIng new and better economic policy (more equality), social practices (women and minorities), our sense of the role of humanity in the greater scheme of things (environmentalism) and etc. etc.

These perspectives seem more about soul age than centering. And the US has certainly been doing this dance for decades now, shifting back and forth between young soul and mature soul values. If connected at all, we're probably seeing a stand-off between physical centered reactions and the emotional center.

Take our current political climate. We have young soul values pitted against early mature. The nation is heavily divided along these lines. It's almost like a symbolic civil war. President Obama represented an opportunity for change, while Donald Trump represents the status quo, the leader who will take things back to the way they were. People are terrified of change, and I wonder if early mature souls will find themselves supporting Trump, thus embracing the mature soul lesson of serving a corrupt master? We shall see.

Best,
Dave

Transducer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 12:15:58 AM »
The results of the primary on 3/15 should give a clear indication of what direction Mature moderate Republicans would like the country to go. Trump offers Republicans an opportunity to return to the days of the W. Bush administration, but clearly without the compassion of Bush's "compassionate conservative" campaign promise of 2000. Moderate Republicans ( age 74+) I talk to remain pretty negative about W.

This election is an important choice point for the country. If Mature Democrats can show where the money can be made, and the exercise of influence and control can be had, with-in a national context of rebuilding infra-structure and the electricity grid, we could get maybe half the Young. Such a policy is sellable as a plan for economic / national stability. Thus a policy that would be attractive to the rule orientated.

An opportunity in all this for the country to go forward.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 02:44:10 AM »
Looks like they've picked Trump and Hillary. And Trump will pull no punches. Should be a wild ride all the way to November, unless the GOP pulls a rabbit out of their hat and manages to unravel Der Donald at the convention.

Best,
Dave

Transducer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 07:39:08 PM »
Looks like they've picked Trump and Hillary. And Trump will pull no punches. Should be a wild ride all the way to November, unless the GOP pulls a rabbit out of their hat and manages to unravel Der Donald at the convention.

Best,
Dave
After Trump's big win moderate Republicans must be lost in a desert of despair.

An initial media reaction has been to go harshly negative on Trump, bring out his strongman, South American military dictator attributes - especially in his followers. Cruz is the new anti-Trump among big donor money recipients in the Senate. But Cruz points our country towards theocracy, and that won't wear well. Cruz took on Frank Gafney (an architect of W's disaster in the Middle East), which may please big money globalists, but the people may not be in a mood to return to international bully boy of the 2000's. The GOP could pull a rabbit out of the hat and flock to John Kasich, the last chance to save the small govt., small family business on Main St. Republican Party.

Bernie says he is stronger against Trump than Hilary, he has ideological strength in the West, and he can win Calif. and New York.

Around half of the people have yet to vote.

So it's not over yet!