Author Topic: Past Life Regression Therapists in Washington DC area?  (Read 16146 times)

svf

• View Profile
    • Madera Oboe Repair
Past Life Regression Therapists in Washington DC area?
« on: April 14, 2011, 05:10:03 AM »
The whole idea of Past Life Regression Therapy has intruged me for the longest time.  Does anyone know of a reputable therapist in the DC area?

Thanks!
 ;D
Susan (the oboist)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: Past Life Regression Therapists in Washington DC area?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 06:15:35 AM »
I'm assuming you're looking for someone you can work with in person? There's a website that might help you, but I need to find the URL on my other computer.

Best,
Dave

oldpriest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 02:29:58 AM »
I too am fascinated with the subject.  In fact, I saw someone just last week-end to regress me.  Unfortunately, I was told that my mind is very analytical and very hard for me to be hypnotized.  She too (the hypnotist) has an analytical mind, and she told me it took her 3 tries before she could get put under.  I will need to practice on my own.  I have a past-life regression CD that I am using - created by Brian Weiss.  You can get it by buying his book "Mirrors of Time" - it's included.  Then I will schedule another session with my hypnotist.  I tried to get hypnotized twice before this and it never took.  Some people get put under the first time, no problem - I wish I was one of them.  Good luck!

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 02:48:02 AM »
I had a life-between-lives session yesterday that was quite interesting and unusual for me since the information wasn't something I'd normally consider. I might post an excerpt here or on the list.

Best,
Dave

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 03:28:57 AM »
Have you read the Michael Newton books, such as Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls?  He specializes in between lives and has trained hypnotists in his technique of deep hypnosis, which might also be helpful for past-life regression.  I don't know if any would be in your area, but it might be worth a look.  
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 03:30:53 AM by Drury »

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 03:32:25 AM »
The friend who facilitated my session trained with a woman who used to work with Newton.

Best,
Dave

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 03:41:12 AM »
Wow, that must have been fascinating to experience!  I've read his books a couple times and would love to try it out some day, especially since I've spent years trying to figure out which of two directions to go as my life purpose - I'm equally drawn to both.  I did read your article about it - thanks for posting!

I went to Michael Newton's site and didn't see any hypnotists in the Washington D.C. area specifically, but maybe there are some nearby.

bahmv

• View Profile
    • Wisdom Counseling and Healing Arts
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »
I have had several sessions in the DC (Northern VA off Dulles Toll Rd) with Rose Rosetree, http://www.rose-rosetree.com/.  My sessions were interesting and productive.  She is very kind and empathetic.  I recommend her.

svf

• View Profile
    • Madera Oboe Repair
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 09:47:14 PM »
Thank you for all the thoughtful replies!

I have read the Newton books, albeit a long time ago.  Sounds like I may need to reread them

I do remember that it was suggested to me to investigate past lives and their impact on my current life in a channeling session with Shepherd once. 

Maybe the purpose was to tell me about procrastination...  doh!

Susan (the oboist)

Jondalf

• Banned
  • "deeds cannot dream what dreams can do" - ee cummi
    • View Profile
    • Letters To My Future Selves
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 11:51:34 PM »
I'm not sure that everyone newly arrived and off-loafed, is aware of the ongoing Sunday Night Live Chat Room Channeling sessions, provided free of charge for years* at the 'other 'MT' Site.  This has been one of the most "demonstrative of egalitarian intent" indicators I have experienced in my 40 year struggle to "know myself".  These sessions can provide one answer per session, either general or personal, on specific Past Life information. "Overleaves" are generally better provided, for a nominal fee, by one of the revered longtime Michael Channels (of which I am NOT one, BTW, I have an occasional epiphany and many theories. only)  I'll never forget the amazed satisfaction I finally felt, in 1995, as I read an e-mail containing the Overleaves a Michael Channel named Ted Fontaine had cheerfully sent my way, no charge.  I had at that point, never met the man, or had any interaction other than mutual recommendations for esoteric spiritual datasites, like the few upon which we had met.  Needless to say, they are still the most effective spiritual tool I have EVER come across, and still MORE than 90% accurate.    - theDalphe

(I thought I had noticed the singular presence of an oboist recently, which means I could deliver the ONE piece of Oboist data that has persisted in remaining accessible to my recollection for more than 20+ years now. This is one of the most notable indicators of '"Sage"Mind': storing up little pieces of data - sometimes just a word or phrase to be passed on to someone you know you will meet.)

*(donations cheerfully accepted);{>  
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:10:07 AM by Jondalf »