Author Topic: Famous Kings (that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere)  (Read 15846 times)

doodeedoo

• View Profile
Famous Kings (that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere)
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:32:30 AM »
Beyonce Knowles
Solange Knowles
Mandy Moore
Dorris Lessing
Jennifer Aniston
Joan Cusack
John Cusack
Matthew Perry
Ryan Reynolds
Adele
Robyn
Gary Taubes (writer)
Gabor Mate (healer/writer)
Kirstin Dunst
David Letterman
Zoey Deschanel
Thom Yorke
John Mayer

That's all I can think of for now.

Yesterday I was wondering if Frida Kahlo was a King, but she seems pretty artisan like in the eyes and also her work is very kind of, psychic. Also I was wondering if David Byrne is, but I looked him up and his eyes are somewhat liquidy like artisan, but also somewhat direct.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
Re: Famous Kings (that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 04:24:38 AM »
Where are you getting that these people are kings? Most of them seem like artisans to me.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:14:38 AM »
Uma Thurman, for example looks definetily like a King, for me. But with the people you listed, it isn't that clearly to find out, I think. Most I would think of as sages or artisans. Frida Kahlo, I thought would be a warrior, but artisan could be possible, too. Arent Kings eyes more cold?

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 12:58:23 AM »
Beyonce Knowles (Artisan!!!)
Dorris Lessing (Hmm…)
Jennifer Aniston (channeled as a Sage/King, I believe)
Joan Cusack (I would guess Sage)
John Cusack (Artisan or Scholar)
Matthew Perry (Sage)
Ryan Reynolds
Kirstin Dunst (Artisan)
David Letterman (Sage but with perhaps a king secondary)
Zoey Deschanel (Artisan)

Of course, I'm guessing, too.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:20:14 PM by Dave »

doodeedoo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 11:02:06 PM »
I think they are kings because they have lots of mastery. Haha... um... also if you watch the way people react to them. It also seems to me the look in their eyes. Umm... haha.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »
Is the difference maybe that these People have Mastery of themselves and their things (which can do any role, I assume), and Kings have Mastery of themselves, their things and other People and their things, too? Haha. 

Velleity

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 06:47:52 AM »

How do you feel that people react to these people you've listed? What were your observations? That they're treated like royalty or looked up to (or are just in the spotlight)? Quite a few celebrities are.

It could all be in the casting or ET bleedthrough as well (as in the case of Jennifer Aniston), as that might be more apt to be seen or picked up on more easily by others... I'm sure people would guess me to be a scholar or artisan straight off, but then if they looked behind it they would see the kingliness there.

"Kings have Mastery of themselves, their things and other People and their things, too?"

Yep, most of the time. ;) (No, not really. But to some degree yes).

Kings that I haven't seen mentioned much are
Georgia O'Keeffe (isn't she one? I swear I saw it mentioned somewhere)
George Sand
Dakota Blue Richards (good example of a teenage king).

It's sometimes kind of hard to tell what "cold focus" is, as for me it mostly comes along when I'm... well... focused. Or angry/ticked off.
It's a steely focus that isn't as blunt as 'warrior' and not as hot as priest (hence "cold"). Sort of between those two.

It took me a while to distinguish artisan eyes from king eyes, as they both can kind of have a soft intensity to them.
My artisan bf has quite a steady stare that can be more intense than my own.

This is mostly how I see a "king" look. Kind of have to see them when they're angry or involved to get it.
Otherwise, in my opinion, it's pretty hard to tell.

Focused. Cold.

I don't know. It takes a LONG time and practice to get good at reading eyes. I'm not nearly there myself, but I'm getting the hang of it as time goes on. It's also reading their whole gestalt and seeing what sort of 'mixture' the person might be.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 10:33:38 PM »

This is mostly how I see a "king" look. Kind of have to see them when they're angry or involved to get it.
Otherwise, in my opinion, it's pretty hard to tell.
mmh I was just very surprised, how harmless you (as an example) look on the photos on the website.
Seemingly they don't have this stare always. Soem photos have and some not.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 10:44:57 PM »
mh more complicated then I thought :)

Velleity

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 04:49:02 AM »
I do look pretty harmlessly cute most of the time, which I mostly attribute to my mercurial body type and scholar/artisan influences.

I think kings can have a fairly charming and smiling/grinning side though when they're entertained and in the moment.
Or a half-lidded seductive/regal sort of look, sitting back in their chair studying you.
Don't know how to describe it well, but it's something I've noticed. And you're right, it is complicated. !

Think also with eyes it sometimes helps to see them in action. Maybe? Myself and a warrior friend look VERY much alike in photos when we're both wearing our glasses. But in action, I think my eyes are quite a bit more focused/smoldering(?) and hers become more sagely alive and warrior-ly intimidating. i.e., "how" I look at things and focus on others can be a bit different from a captured photo-moment...

FWIW this is me.  :P
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ithappenedagain/?action=view&current=Audryphotos130.mp4

Not a very clear video at all (sorry), but I have very few videos of me that are online.
I think my artisan-ness comes out quite a bit, because my ET is discarnate.