Author Topic: Jean-François's introduction  (Read 11284 times)

jflozevis

• View Profile
Jean-François's introduction
« on: March 08, 2016, 06:10:02 PM »
I'm Jean-François Lozevis, a French 3rd level mature king living in Paris. I am very interested by the Michael Teachings though they are complex.

My main belief systems are:
- christianism: I believe in about 80% of catholicism. For instance I do not believe in Hell and I do believe in reincarnations;
- Angels and Archangels of the Kabbale; I have numerous books on the subject;
- Michael Teachings: though (maybe due to my skeptic overleaf) I think that it cannot be 100% accurate.

Before asking my chart to Shepherd Hoodwin, I believed that I was a scholar. But thinking about it, I notice that:
- I'm not a leader;
- I'm maybe somewhat perfectionnist; as computer programmer, I noticed very often little mistakes done by me and other programmers. I really like good work; so I believed that I was not perfectionnist and I know perfectionnism has a big cost either in time, in energy or money;
- I like very much knowledge; but it's maybe because I'm mature and my life quadrant is knowledge;
- I very often flee conflicts.

That's all guys for today.

Hope to see read you on this forum! Jean-François.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: Jean-François's introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 09:28:16 PM »
Welcome Jean-Francois!

It's good to have you on the forum. I hope you find a variety of topics here to hold your interest.

Give your new chart some time to set in. Validation can take a fair amount of soul searching, so you may be pondering your newly discovered Kingness (and various overleaves) for several months to come. It's an enlightening journey.

Best,
Dave   :)

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 12:05:32 AM »
Hi Jean-François -

Nice to meet you! I'm a 6th level old King who is also an "80% Catholic", and I also believe in reincarnation and not in Hell :) I like to say that the Michael Teachings are the "operating system" that I run my "Catholic" program on, if that makes any sense to you at all. It will be interesting to see how you feel about your overleaves as time goes on and you continue to study the teachings. I know that I was guessed to be a Warrior and a Server by various people before I was accurately pegged as a King (although truthfully I feel more like a Server these days), so, the first guesses aren't always where you end up. Loo.king forward to sharing more with you here.

Take care,
Chiara :)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 01:26:20 AM »
Hi Jean-François -

Nice to meet you! I'm a 6th level old King who is also an "80% Catholic", and I also believe in reincarnation and not in Hell :) I like to say that the Michael Teachings are the "operating system" that I run my "Catholic" program on, if that makes any sense to you at all. It will be interesting to see how you feel about your overleaves as time goes on and you continue to study the teachings. I know that I was guessed to be a Warrior and a Server by various people before I was accurately pegged as a King (although truthfully I feel more like a Server these days), so, the first guesses aren't always where you end up. Loo.king forward to sharing more with you here.

Take care,
Chiara :)

Chiara,

Did you ever learn if your ET is incarnate or discarnate? The bleed through always interests me. If your ET is incarnate, for instance, you should show more server bleed through. In other words, you'd look like a King/Server. In that case, some people might mistake you for a server.

What about you, Jean-Francois? There's a board here if you'd like to post your Michael chart.

Best,
Dave  :)

jflozevis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 06:07:46 PM »
I will take some time to study my chart. Yes, I think I will publish my chart on this forum.

Thanks for your answers, Jean-François.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 10:55:06 PM »

Did you ever learn if your ET is incarnate or discarnate? The bleed through always interests me. If your ET is incarnate, for instance, you should show more server bleed through. In other words, you'd look like a King/Server. In that case, some people might mistake you for a server.

Well, I am 99.99% sure I am married to my ET, although I have never had that channeled. It's just...obvious. And he is most definitely a Priest. Now, from an exercise that I did with Ted Fontaine over 15 years ago, as I understand it, I am Server cast in the Artisan Entity. I don't know if that makes sense - it's been a long time since I delved into this aspect of things!

AND, as I go through a kind of extended period of therapy and sloughing off baggage and imprinting, I sometimes wonder if I am actually a Server in Power Mode. I know I definitely have the authority of a King (though I have no wish to be anyone's authority or tell anyone what to do, I'm more of a cheerleader/insight pointer-outer), and am deeply gratified by service, so, I think maybe Server in Power mode could also fit that scenario.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 11:20:17 PM »

[/quote]

Well, I am 99.99% sure I am married to my ET, although I have never had that channeled. It's just...obvious. And he is most definitely a Priest. Now, from an exercise that I did with Ted Fontaine over 15 years ago, as I understand it, I am Server cast in the Artisan Entity. I don't know if that makes sense - it's been a long time since I delved into this aspect of things!

AND, as I go through a kind of extended period of therapy and sloughing off baggage and imprinting, I sometimes wonder if I am actually a Server in Power Mode. I know I definitely have the authority of a King (though I have no wish to be anyone's authority or tell anyone what to do, I'm more of a cheerleader/insight pointer-outer), and am deeply gratified by service, so, I think maybe Server in Power mode could also fit that scenario.
[/quote]

Are you an old soul? I don't recall. Old soul kings can be incredibly magnanimous and service oriented.

Why not have Shepherd do your chart? All the channels have their individual strengths, of course, but I've found his charts to be very reliable. And you'd get other details fleshed out that were missing from earlier channeling. For one, you don't look ordinal to me. I could be wrong but there's too much energy and solidity in your gaze. Looks cardinal.

Best,
Dave

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 11:29:36 PM »
Yeah, 6th level old. You're right, I'm not an ordinal person at all, even when I do something ordinal. Yeah, I think I will have Shepherd do my chart, I like his work!

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 03:04:21 AM »
It's interesting. Considering the intensity in your eyes (I was looking at FB photos), some people might guess you to be a Priest. On the other hand, you kind of remind me of Lucy Lawless. You also seem grounded and solid energetically. King wouldn't surprise me. Though, to mix things up further, Warriors can have intense eyes, too. That's ORDINAL. And that might explain some things if you weren't feeling overly Kingly.

So this is your role. I hope you're paying close attention. You're either a king, warrior, priest, sage, server or something in-between. Aren't you glad we narrowed that down? ;)

Guessing roles is challenging, and it's so easy to get thrown off by bleed through from secondaries, and even prominent overleaves. Think of the more controversial charts, like Hillary Clinton. Just about all the channels argue over her role. Is she a scholar, warrior, artisan? Sometimes you just toss up your hands.

Best,
Dave

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 04:40:43 PM »
Haha, well, that's clear as mud :D I actually feel pretty sure about being a King - I just sometimes like to throw a monkey wrench into things I'm sure about, just to make sure I haven't wrongly settled into any assumptions and takings-for-granted.

As for Hillary, I have been reading a biography of her by Carl Bernstein, and based on that, I have 100% confidence that she is a full blast early Mature Warrior. It's a great read, I recommend it to anyone who is interested in knowing who HRC is.