Author Topic: Extraterrestrial Souls  (Read 9202 times)

jeffm

• View Profile
Extraterrestrial Souls
« on: May 10, 2011, 11:50:37 PM »
The glossary page of MichaelTeachings.com includes a definition of Extraterrestrial, and a page titled
Celebrity Overleaves offers examples of extraterrestrial souls. So there appears to have been some
channeling about extraterrestrials, but there doesn't seem to be much information about them on
MichaelTeachings.com.

How many extraterrestrial souls are on Earth presently? Where do they come from? Is there a table of data
about them? Is there a book about the Michael Teachings that covers this more in depth?

Does anyone have any ideas?
???

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: Extraterrestrial Souls
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:40:31 AM »
There's only scant mention of extraterrestrials in the Yarbro books, and I don't recall much reference to them in the later books, either. As I've said before, the focus of the teachings is not about extraterrestrials. If they're mentioned in the channeling, it's usually on the peripheral.

When you say extraterrestrial souls, do you mean souls with alien origins who are currently incarnating on Earth, or aliens that are visiting us?

Best,
Dave

jeffm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »
My apologies. I meant souls with alien origins.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 10:48:21 AM by jeffm »

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 05:48:15 PM »
There are two different ways to take this: groups and individuals.

Supposedly, there are large groups that started out on other planets and then were transplanted here. Several energy rings supposedly started out on a planet of the star Sirius, ran into problems with an older race that was also present, and then transplanted here to avoid issues. There's also been some channeling that the cetacea (whales, dolphins) are being moved to another planet because we're killing too many of them.

I've also heard reference to other groups that have been transplanted here for one reason or another, but I don't have any information other than that.

On the other end, it's quite possible for an Essence that belongs to a multi-species consortium of some kind to decide to drop in for a few lifetimes to see what it's like here. The reason for it being multi-species is that it gives the essence the flexibility to incarnate into hosts of different intelligent species; since we're a single species we don't have that flexibility.

This is supposedly what's up with the Pleadeans, but I remain skeptical that there's anything really going on there. I also suspect that a lot of people who think they're aliens are actually psychotic.

HTH.

John Roth

jeffm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 06:42:03 PM »
Thanks, John Roth.
 :)

Old Scholar-Artisan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 07:05:20 PM »
I have for years had many dreams of being "off planet" (IOW, on a different planet that was NOT my home) and getting ready to travel back to my home planet. 

I also have distinct memories of doing astral travel up to space ships when I was a very young child.  I didn't know any better back then, and I would just imagine myself going to a space ship and then I would be there.  All t hat went away when I got to be 5 or 6 years old.

But do I consider myself an alien soul?  No, I don't, in the sense that I believe I have had many lifetimes here on Earth.  I know that my last life was as a doctor in the American Civil War.  I also have a resonance with Catholicism that goes back many lifetimes (but not in this one).  I've been here before. 

OSA

kenneth Margo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 05:40:58 AM »
 DR Michael Newton's books about life between lives flesh out a lot of what Michael hints at. For his  regression sessions with those who have had extraterrestrial lives . See Journey Of souls index under Space Time, and Destiny of Souls Explorer souls, Extraterrestrials and much more. This does superficially  contradict what Michael says in Messages of Michael that we on this planet are not yet ready in terms of soul advancement to visit other worlds,but I think Michael's hidden message was to restrain us from  speculating  on these things before you deal with all the unfinished karma, strings etc from your lives  on Earth.

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »
The glossary page of MichaelTeachings.com includes a definition of Extraterrestrial, and a page titled
Celebrity Overleaves offers examples of extraterrestrial souls. So there appears to have been some
channeling about extraterrestrials, but there doesn't seem to be much information about them on
MichaelTeachings.com.

How many extraterrestrial souls are on Earth presently? Where do they come from? Is there a table of data
about them? Is there a book about the Michael Teachings that covers this more in depth?

Does anyone have any ideas?
???
^ I remember one, and that was Yahweh (Jehovah). It has been channeled that not all of the "manifestations" or perhaps better word would be "encounters", with Yahweh, were with the same being, however that many of them were referring to one(?) extraterrestrial individual. Particularly I understand this to refer to Yahweh that has given Moses the 10 commandments, appearing as a burning bush. The channeling said that the Extraterrestrial in question was possibly of the older race John Roth's post above is referring to (from Sirius star system) and that these creatures are known to us as Big Foot. But that they have an ability to somehow block being seen in their actual physical form and that they have used this when intending to appear to us as a "God" - hence the burning bush. There is more channeling available about this race.