Author Topic: Oh my agression mode...  (Read 10302 times)

Tina

• i'm Fishfish Wong <'--<< <'--<<
    • View Profile
Oh my agression mode...
« on: June 25, 2011, 08:35:00 AM »
I wasn't surprised at all to know that i have a aggression mode when i got the my chart from Shepherd. Shepherd is Shepherd! On one hand this mode is quite useful to me, on the hand i feel that i am freaked out with it in life, since i don't have any solid role numbers anywhere of the positions. In the chart, I see this "aggression" overleaf as a standing-out color among all the other similar colors.

Being an artisan of an spiritual attitude, a goal of acceptance and low frequency, aggression mode runs like a Chief feature to me! It comes to the point why i chose this aggression before incarnating. And now i know it does serve as a great tool to solve my problems! On behalf of my essence, I thank the spiritual guides who had attended my overleaves design work. My major problem is that the soft and laid-back style make me always want to escape what's happening over there. I have an closed-eye attitude on what is going on. It's possible that in my past life times I was also like this. And being soft is familiar to me, to be aggressive, I still need some practice to master it. It sounds okay to be just laid-back, but the problem is that in the conflicts, the refusal of doing something caused a lot of anger unreleased. For many many year, i don't react to people who offended me. I had heavy kamma in this life time too. It makes things worse. I do have aggresion mode as a tool, which at that time still can't be served as a useful tool to help. It's possible that I was trapped in my past life habit. It feels like a swamp.Not until several years ago, I burst out...and later i gradually became more dynamic when people twist my mind. And aggression mode begins to run. Aggression helps me to react in a dynamtic way.

However, once it begins to run, i have the same problem with those people who have it as a mode. That's why i think it's like a chief feature to me. It contradicts my other overleaves.  :'(

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my agression mode...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 06:52:17 PM »
I wasn't surprised at all to know that i have a aggression mode when i got the my chart from Shepherd. Shepherd is Shepherd! On one hand this mode is quite useful to me, on the hand i feel that i am freaked out with it in life, since i don't have any solid role numbers anywhere of the positions. In the chart, I see this "aggression" overleaf as a standing-out color among all the other similar colors.

Being an artisan of an spiritual attitude, a goal of acceptance and low frequency, aggression mode runs like a Chief feature to me! It comes to the point why i chose this aggression before incarnating. And now i know it does serve as a great tool to solve my problems! On behalf of my essence, I thank the spiritual guides who had attended my overleaves design work. My major problem is that the soft and laid-back style make me always want to escape what's happening over there. I have an closed-eye attitude on what is going on. It's possible that in my past life times I was also like this. And being soft is familiar to me, to be aggressive, I still need some practice to master it. It sounds okay to be just laid-back, but the problem is that in the conflicts, the refusal of doing something caused a lot of anger unreleased. For many many year, i don't react to people who offended me. I had heavy kamma in this life time too. It makes things worse. I do have aggresion mode as a tool, which at that time still can't be served as a useful tool to help. It's possible that I was trapped in my past life habit. It feels like a swamp.Not until several years ago, I burst out...and later i gradually became more dynamic when people twist my mind. And aggression mode begins to run. Aggression helps me to react in a dynamtic way.

However, once it begins to run, i have the same problem with those people who have it as a mode. That's why i think it's like a chief feature to me. It contradicts my other overleaves.  :'(

Interesting. As a side comment, the technical MT term for overleaves that don't work together is that they abrade, sort of like grinding gears.

John Roth

Tina

• i'm Fishfish Wong <'--<< <'--<<
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 01:14:41 PM »

Interesting. As a side comment, the technical MT term for overleaves that don't work together is that they abrade, sort of like grinding gears.

John Roth

I am dreaming of having a smaller gear, such as a caution mode. Sometimes i even think it is possible, because i am a spiritualist! hahaha ::)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 03:45:36 AM »
Aggression often gets a bad rap in the community, but like any of the overleaves it all depends on how we choose to use the energy. Stay in the positive poles and you'll be fine.

Best,
Dave