Author Topic: Positions/Numbers of Cadres/Entitys/Casting Orders in Entitys  (Read 12200 times)

jo

• View Profile
Positions/Numbers of Cadres/Entitys/Casting Orders in Entitys
« on: August 26, 2011, 05:04:22 PM »
Could you add a role-influence to each number/position of a Cadre/Entity and Casting Order in Entity (first part, second part and so on)? What shapes a personality/Essence?
For Example: 2nd Cadre = Artsan Influence, 3rd Entity = Warrior Influence and First part of the entity = Server Influence. Just as an example.
I didn't find such information on the MT-Website. I just found Information on the entitys and the people in it, which fitted very well.
But is there a role Influence, according to the Position/Number, as well? Thanks.

Greeting, jo
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:18:59 PM by jo »

jo

• View Profile
Re: Positions/Numbers of Cadres/Entitys/Casting Orders in Entitys
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »
Maybe I start a bit earlier. I read the describtions of the 7 Entitys. And at first I looked, if the describtion of my entity fits to me, which did very good. (3rd entity)
But I wondered, if there are always these 7 entitys, in every cadre, with the same "way of being and doing" and the same allocation of roles? In another teaching, there where a whole much more different entitys, with more different occupations and allocations of roles.

a bit confused  ??? :(

Greeting, jo

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 06:24:04 PM »
Maybe I start a bit earlier. I read the describtions of the 7 Entitys. And at first I looked, if the describtion of my entity fits to me, which did very good. (3rd entity)
But I wondered, if there are always these 7 entitys, in every cadre, with the same "way of being and doing" and the same allocation of roles? In another teaching, there where a whole much more different entitys, with more different occupations and allocations of roles

a bit confused  ??? :(

Greeting, jo

Cadres all have 7 entities, and the numeric position does influence how they feel and act, but beyond that it's highly individual. It's not like if you know one # 1 entity you know them all. You can see the "1-ness," but each one will express it a different way.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »
okay, then I'm in an artisan entity, that's matching. Just found and read this:
http://www.michaelteachings.com/casting_wittmeyer.html
I was just confused, because on this site (http://www.michaelteachings.com/entity_definitions.html) the entities are described so detailed.
But it's probably just an example for the different energies, each number/position of an entity has. Like you've said.

Greeting, jo

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 02:45:26 PM »
okay, then I'm in an artisan entity, that's matching. Just found and read this:
http://www.michaelteachings.com/casting_wittmeyer.html
I was just confused, because on this site (http://www.michaelteachings.com/entity_definitions.html) the entities are described so detailed.
But it's probably just an example for the different energies, each number/position of an entity has. Like you've said.

Greeting, jo

That one is a description of the entities in the first cadre (Shepherd's third cadre.) I suppose a note should be added to that effect.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 04:16:20 PM »
Of cadre group two, which has an agreement to study with micheal, right? :)
What use do I/someone have of the information, that I'm/he/she is in the 2nd (or four *shrug*:) )/whatever Cadre? Of any cadre group, noone knows?
Does that gives you any information ???

Greeting, jo

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 03:43:45 AM »
Of cadre group two, which has an agreement to study with micheal, right? :)
What use do I/someone have of the information, that I'm/he/she is in the 2nd (or four *shrug*:) )/whatever Cadre? Of any cadre group, noone knows?
Does that gives you any information ???

Greeting, jo

It's like most of the information. If it resonates, use it, otherwise lose it.