Author Topic: How do you go about telling people about the Michael teachings?  (Read 38578 times)

Wnbriz

• View Profile
Re: How do you go about telling people about the Michael teachings?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

How did this topic get changed from "how to tell people about Michael" to a discussion on sex switching?

The ripple effect in action from MeliaNamaste's last comment.

I'm going to put on the moderator hat and say to make a new topic to discuss sexuality.

John Roth

Well at this point we don't need too. Unless someone else has something to say on the matter, then -they- can make one

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 11:32:49 AM »
I suppose the question is why does one want to tell others. Is it to simply share what you are interested in and what your "path" is? is it to share the teaching itself? And if so, then how? And is it right for the person you are trying to share it with? And if so, is it for them as is, or does it need some sort of - translation?

In the transcripts of the various Michael groups from 70s and 80s, Michael repeatedly says to some of the participants that they can teach people not only without mentioning the source (Michael), but even without talking at all, by their mere presence.

I can definitely see some of Michael students I have encountered so far, that they are themselves teachers and a lot of what they have to say does not necessarily make any reference to the teaching itself, yet it is totally congruent with it and often perfectly chosen for the right moment and the right people.

Why does one want to tell others? Well for me it's just because I enjoy learning about it so much, that I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't also. Probably the same reason why Einstein spend 3 hours lecturing his 9 year old nephew on his sailing boat about physics. * It's informative and fascinating. But yeah, once you start understanding all the acute dynamics of MT, mentioning where it comes from is unnecessary I agree. Michael then becomes just like a master guru to turn too when your stuck or needing of more knowledge.

I mean - the "why" leads to the "how". And part of that is also "to whom".

Wnbriz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 07:58:01 AM »
To whom and how? How is a tricky question needing of a tricky answers. Answers so deep and so mind blowing you mortal punitive mind cannot fathom its complexity. Now with that said, I think its best to just step back from this. Unless of course we just assume people will come around to examining belief structures that venture with reason and beyond mortality. Then we could to nudge them along to a fuller view to which the michael teaching can come walking into the conversations for once at the family dinner.

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »
To whom and how? How is a tricky question needing of a tricky answers. Answers so deep and so mind blowing you mortal punitive mind cannot fathom its complexity. Now with that said, I think its best to just step back from this. Unless of course we just assume people will come around to examining belief structures that venture with reason and beyond mortality. Then we could to nudge them along to a fuller view to which the michael teaching can come walking into the conversations for once at the family dinner.
If the family around this hypothetical family dinner table was interested in MT and open to ideas like channeling (and the "why" is that they might find the Michael Teaching of value), then sharing the teaching (if you choose to do so), could be approached quite directly ("how") and one could make an assumption it would be well received and such people are seeking such information.
If this family was not interested in MT, and perhaps quite happy with being, I dont know, Christians, or Atheists, then the "why" has everything to do with the person who wants to share it and their need for support, and nothing to do with the rest of the people around the table. Then it comes to expectations the person places on their family, on asking something from them that they cannot give him/her etc.

Wnbriz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 07:51:22 AM »
If the family around this hypothetical family dinner table was interested in MT and open to ideas like channeling (and the "why" is that they might find the Michael Teaching of value), then sharing the teaching (if you choose to do so), could be approached quite directly ("how") and one could make an assumption it would be well received and such people are seeking such information.
If this family was not interested in MT, and perhaps quite happy with being, I dont know, Christians, or Atheists, then the "why" has everything to do with the person who wants to share it and their need for support, and nothing to do with the rest of the people around the table. Then it comes to expectations the person places on their family, on asking something from them that they cannot give him/her etc.
Well clearly one wouldn't go stomping around a catholic church with raw new age material to flash  around coming from a ouija board, preaching about a better way. Respect for others entitlement to believe what one wishes to believe is an important ethical practice in life and what I would presume Good work to be.

HOW would you describe the michael teachings to a logical left brained scientist?(that's what I'm asking YOU) Why? Well because perhaps if Michael teachings could attract more skeptics, then it there would be a pressure to receive more channeling and further evolve the teachings. Sharing the teachings to a wider audience can only produce more involvement with the Midcasual entity and earth, and giving us more information to make the grand connections between science and spirituality. So absolute truth could be broadly known and clumsy limiting belief structures can be burnt down.

Telling people who are already in agreeable compliance with the teachings doesn't usually ignite constructive skepticism that can improve what already exists. It pressures us to validate it more if there is people demanding more proof.

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 04:42:40 PM »
HOW would you describe the michael teachings to a logical left brained scientist?(that's what I'm asking YOU) Why? Well because perhaps if Michael teachings could attract more skeptics, then it there would be a pressure to receive more channeling and further evolve the teachings. Sharing the teachings to a wider audience can only produce more involvement with the Midcasual entity and earth, and giving us more information to make the grand connections between science and spirituality. So absolute truth could be broadly known and clumsy limiting belief structures can be burnt down.

Telling people who are already in agreeable compliance with the teachings doesn't usually ignite constructive skepticism that can improve what already exists. It pressures us to validate it more if there is people demanding more proof.

I simply don't see a point in doing that (telling people who are not clearly open to it/seeking it). If I received information of scientific/techological nature, that I could share in some productive way, I would share it but keep the source to myself, unless I would be sharing with someone who is at least remotely okay with it. I see more value in putting the teaching into practice than preaching it. It's not another Christianity. In my view it is a kind of teaching that people find for themselves, and if they don't, then it's not for them, at least not in an active form.
I HAVE tried to share it with some people, and the above is what I have realised from that experience. Even people who are fully open to the idea of channeling were not attracted to it, at least not the way I am (for example one such person preferred teaching of Veronica Entity and yet another one did her own channeling of some sort of guides). They listened, they asked questions, but that was it. One even looked around michaelteachings.com, and it just was not for her. Whereas when I did that as a newbie, I got hooked.
Michael Teaching IS very much evolving, there is new material still channeled and freely available for study. And it is driven by existing as well as new students (all of whom pretty much find it for themselves, rather than being actively recruited). They ask questions, and that is what drives the evolution of the Teaching.
I do not see what Michael tells us as "absolute truth". And they would not call it that either. If they did, I would immediately view it with suspicion and probably steer clear of it.
I have neither desire nor even a smidgeon of ability to burn somebody else's belief system down, unless they themselves were ready and willing to have it burnt down in the first place (then I can ONLY help). When there is a way, there is a way. When there isn't a way, there isn't a way. My own belief systems are the only ones that are my own business. I can share how I see things, and what others do or believe is up to them.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:15:21 AM by jk »

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 08:30:22 PM »

I HAVE tried to share it with some people, and the above it what I have realised from that experience. Even people who are fully open to the idea of channeling were not attracted to it, at least not the way I am (for example one such person preferred teaching of Veronica Entity and yet another one did her own channeling of some sort of guides). They listened, they asked questions, but that was it. One even looked around michaelteachings.com, and it just was not for her. Whereas when I did that as a newbie, I got hooked.

People who are attracted to the teaching usually have an agreement with Michael, frequently over several lifetimes. There are a few people who discovered Michael while they were incarnate and became intrigued, but that's fairly rare. That's why the teaching is loaded with first and second cadre people. It's not that those two cadres have most of the late mature and old souls -- far from it. It's that those two cadres are in an energetic relationship with the Michael entity where Michael is an obvious candidate for the teacher slot.

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 09:42:12 PM »
People who are attracted to the teaching usually have an agreement with Michael, frequently over several lifetimes. There are a few people who discovered Michael while they were incarnate and became intrigued, but that's fairly rare. That's why the teaching is loaded with first and second cadre people. It's not that those two cadres have most of the late mature and old souls -- far from it. It's that those two cadres are in an energetic relationship with the Michael entity where Michael is an obvious candidate for the teacher slot.

Really?  I'm in cadre 2.  Where can I learn more about the agreement with Michael and/or the energetic relationship?

Wnbriz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »

I simply don't see a point in doing that (telling people who are not clearly open to it/seeking it). If I received information of scientific/techological nature, that I could share in some productive way, I would share it but keep the source to myself, unless I would be sharing with someone who is at least remotely okay with it. I see more value in putting the teaching into practice than preaching it. It's not another Christianity. In my view it is a kind of teaching that people find for themselves, and if they don't, then it's not for them, at least not in an active form.
I HAVE tried to share it with some people, and the above it what I have realised from that experience. Even people who are fully open to the idea of channeling were not attracted to it, at least not the way I am (for example one such person preferred teaching of Veronica Entity and yet another one did her own channeling of some sort of guides). They listened, they asked questions, but that was it. One even looked around michaelteachings.com, and it just was not for her. Whereas when I did that as a newbie, I got hooked.
Michael Teaching IS very much evolving, there is new material still channeled and freely available for study. And it is driven by existing as well as new students (all of whom pretty much find it for themselves, rather than being actively recruited). They ask questions, and that is what drives the evolution of the Teaching.
I do not see what Michael tells us as "absolute truth". And they would not call it that either. If they did, I would immediately view it with suspicion and probably steer clear of it.
I have neither desire nor even a smidgeon of ability to burn somebody else's belief system down, unless they themselves were ready and willing to have it burnt down in the first place (then I can ONLY help). When there is a way, there is a way. When there isn't a way, there isn't a way. My own belief systems are the only ones that are my own business. I can share how I see things, and what others do or believe is up to them.

I for one believe in absolute truths. I believe we can only have one scientific truth, and one spiritual truth.  Maybe this is just the priestly part of me, but I want to die knowing that spirituality and science can have a mating relationship with each other AND have offspring known as one reality. What's driven me so far about MT in particular is it's ability to explain a lot about a lot, that's easy to make sense of. MT is pioneering us forward to greater "spiritual" truths that can be backed up by valid claims on our ability to perceive them. [from this point on, I presume this was a guided answer]It's important to remember that the teachings are about agape not right or wrong. Its useless to argue the teachings with those whom deny it. It's up to them to experience them or not. What is Good work however is ones ability to validate the teachings around him/her and then share the insights that they presume to be helpful in aiding restricting blocks. Once again no one is right nor wrong, it's all an experience to excel from.  What could be said is that If one were to nudge along hints to a greater picture, then by all means do so, but the intent should not be to save them, but to open their 'eyes' to something different and potentially helpful.  [please take note that  sometimes as I write forum responses, i get a certain "flow" to which I presume is Michael guiding some of my responses, like the last on the first page about sexuality. I've found out that I do in fact have an Agreement with them which involves sharing/validating/using ect.... which I'm sure a lot of you do as well.]

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 11:39:55 PM »

Really?  I'm in cadre 2.  Where can I learn more about the agreement with Michael and/or the energetic relationship?

As far as the agreement goes, that really all I know - there is an agreement, which means that there is an established relationship before the personality first discovers the teaching on the physical plane. That's why there is an immediate recognition.

Cadres 1 and 2 are the first cadres in the energy ring immediately after the one containing the Michael entity. Shephard Hoodwin has a thorough discussion of this in The Journey of your Soul, and the relevant excerpt is posted on the site at: http://www.michaelteachings.com/cadres_shep.html

You'll notice what Shephard calls a cadre group is the same arrangement that J.P. calls an energy ring, and that they've got somewhat of a disagreement - Shepard has Michael in the ring two in front of ours, while JP has them in the ring immediately preceding ours.

There are several other articles on cadres and entities at http://www.michaelteachings.com/cadre_entity_index.html

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2011, 03:48:15 PM »

As far as the agreement goes, that really all I know - there is an agreement, which means that there is an established relationship before the personality first discovers the teaching on the physical plane. That's why there is an immediate recognition.

Cadres 1 and 2 are the first cadres in the energy ring immediately after the one containing the Michael entity. Shephard Hoodwin has a thorough discussion of this in The Journey of your Soul, and the relevant excerpt is posted on the site at: http://www.michaelteachings.com/cadres_shep.html

You'll notice what Shephard calls a cadre group is the same arrangement that J.P. calls an energy ring, and that they've got somewhat of a disagreement - Shepard has Michael in the ring two in front of ours, while JP has them in the ring immediately preceding ours.

There are several other articles on cadres and entities at http://www.michaelteachings.com/cadre_entity_index.html

Thanks...I've read those articles.  I was hoping for something specific.  Oh, well...I'm sure I'll find it eventually.

MeliaNamaste

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 05:51:43 PM »
Sorry for introducing a red herring. My point wasn't so much about sexual orientation as about giving people who face discrimination a tool to understand the capacity of other people to deal with their 'otherness'. And also to help avoid judgement or waste of energy trying to explain to those who won't be able to get your point, no matter what. A baby soul is never going to understand why someone is 'not like me' and usually feels threatened by it. A young soul won't see anything for them in the situation, and a mature soul? I'm not sure about this one in this context. I have found the soul age awareness to be very helpful in knowing how to proceed in my work as a spiritual support person and after outlining the concept of soul ages, if people ask for more information, I refer them to the books.

Wnbriz

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2011, 04:14:06 AM »
Not a red herring at all. It's important to put your thoughts "out there" because of there ability to generate further and boarder pictures to be pondered upon. Sharing what you just said was helpful to me as it give me boarder awareness, aroused mental activity, created a link to a 8th+ dimensional entity home of 1050 individual operating minds to share wisdom, all of which expanded my mind that much further.  thank you.  ;D

Mary Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 12:37:35 AM »
this is interesting.  I have not really made an effort to tell anyone except my husband and my one brother and his wife. 

with being a pagan and into ghost investigation, that seemed to be enough for the rest of my family and friends so I do not over due it now.

but I do seek ore and more friends who are in the groups so that I can chat about this and share.  My hubby listens but this is not his thing.  just as numerology is not his thing either.  he see it as a philosophy and is not against it but it is just not his thing.

though we both do enjoy the paranormal and the spiritual in a non traditional way. 

as hard as a time that I have had trying to share being a pagan and being a witch and trying to share that it is non threatening, I would not even think to do it with the MT.

though I do not hide it. I have the group on my main fb page. if someone asks about it, I tell them about it. but not unless they ask.

Mary Lou

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 03:13:19 AM »
Of course, I've obviously made the teachings available to people on the MT site, but I've rarely had much success in evangelizing the teachings -- especially to those who would have no reason or inclination to be drawn to the material. As John implied earlier, the teachings will attract those who were meant to find it, but I disagree with students in the community who feel that the MT should be evangelized to the masses, almost like a religion. That would surely be counter-productive.

I'm also against evangelizing Michael channels. The Michael teachings were never intended to be about channels and their clamoring to build client bases. We don't need more gurus. The core material is largely available now, so it's about time we start thinking for ourselves.

Best,
Dave