Author Topic: My Michael Chart  (Read 33301 times)

Drury

• View Profile
My Michael Chart
« on: April 27, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »
I received my chart last night, done by Shepherd Hoodwin, and much faster than I expected!  The following is what I wrote a few days ago, which disappeared when the server went down, and I didn’t replace it:

“Okay, after talking to forum people, reading this site, other sites, some of the Yahoo list, and a couple books, plus having some insights about myself, my best guess for Role is Sage, since I see it manifesting more than other Roles throughout much of my life.  Maybe my Role will be something different and Sage is the Casting, so I'll see what my Michael Chart says.  Thanks for helping, everyone!  :)”  It turns out I was right, which I was very happy to hear!

The following is what my chart says, and since I’ve spent 2-3 weeks researching Roles, I’m not sure what all the other categories mean.  “The Michael Handbook,” by Jose Stevens, arrived a couple days ago so I skimmed ahead to get some clues.  I can see already that it’s going to take some study to understand the chart fully.  If anything looks weird in the chart, it’s likely that I didn’t understand what I was typing, so maybe someone can say something.

Role:  Sage
Essence Twin:  Priest, Discarnate
Cadence Position:  6
Cadence:  1
Greater Cadence:  4
Position Resonates With:  Priest (“Honorary Priest”)
Cadre/Entity:  9/7, Love/Beauty Side
Task Companion:  Sage, Discarnate
Male/Female Energy:  48/52
Frequency:  47
Previous Cycles:  10
Needs:  Expansion, Adventure, Expression
Life Quadrant:  Power
Goal:  Dominance
Attitude:  Spiritualist
Mode:  Observation
Center:  Intellectual, Moving Part
Chief Obstacle:  Impatience
Body Type:  Saturnian, Secondary Mercurial
Soul Age:  6th Level Mature
Manifesting:  3rd Level Mature

Of the categories I understand, the only one I'm not sure about is Frequency 47 - I wonder if it should be a little faster, but it’s hard to say.  Parts of my life have always been high frequently, and others lower.  Some categories, such as Cadence and Cadre, I’m taking as being accurate.  I thought I might be 5th Entity and have a need for Freedom, but what shows up in the chart also fits.  Overall, the chart is amazingly accurate with regard to every category I understand, and Soul Age and Manifesting Soul Age both explain exactly what’s been going on in my life.  So I’m very pleased with Shepherd’s reading.  It’s also given me a direction to go for my growth.

If anyone has comments on anything in the chart, please feel free to post!

Edit:  What is Casting?  Would that be Cadence Position, in my case 6/Priest?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 12:33:31 AM by Drury »

Velleity

• View Profile
Re: My Michael Chart
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 03:19:36 AM »
Awesome Drury! :)

Your casting would be Priest (also seeing as it mentioned you being an 'honorary priest', which means casting and essence twin are the same, so I'm sure you could feel/look doubly priesty at times. But sage is who you 'are').

I'm also at frequency 47. Not too slow, not too fast. People generally see me as a bit solid and calm, but definitely not slow or plodding, I can be ridiculously fast/efficient if I need to be and it's not manic bodily activity (just 'speedy'/assertive, my mind going a mile ahead of things, getting things done with fervor), but how I move through life with problems seems just a bit slower or not as rushing in experiences (compared to some people I know). My experiences are definitely intense and vibrant, humming, and have a lot of high emotional content and movement, but when I look back at my life through the highs and lows, it's always been more or less at the same pace. Sort of steady. I don't know if you notice that as well? Still trying to work frequency out myself, but in the big picture it doesn't seem to be as important as other things...

And hey, you're at 6th level mature too. :) That part made especially a lot of sense to me as well.

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 03:35:18 AM »
6th level mature has been quite an experience!  I'm working at going out of this life in better spiritual shape than I entered, but there's a lot of karma to deal with.

The reason I was confused about the 47 frequency is that in my personal life, when it's been my choice I move fast and keep my life full of experiences.  But then I thought about work-related issues and I'm a different person there - more of a plodder, or at least it feels like it - so maybe when the two parts of me/my life are averaged, it would come out to be about the middle.  I was actually expecting something in the 60s, taking only my personal life into account.  I'm not particularly solid and calm, but then I have the Impatience and Power issues that could have me moving faster than my typical frequency.

Thanks for explaining about casting.  :)  I read this today:  "The bond of 'Essence Twins' is the strongest possible for souls. They are of the same Role, in the same location in Casting in different Entities....  [Edit:  This is open to question and was discussed below.]  The second strongest soul bond is with the 'Task Companion'. Task Companions are in the same Entity, usually of opposite Roles...."  I have the opposite, an Essence Twin of a different Role and a Task Companion of the same Role, something I'll try to figure out the meaning of at some point.  I do seem to have a lot of Priest in my chart, but you're right, a Sage is who I am and who I feel the most like.  The Priest part of me seems to support Sage.

Thanks, Elizabeth!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:08:07 PM by Drury »

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 04:36:57 AM »
The reason I was confused about the 47 frequency is that in my personal life, when it's been my choice I move fast and keep my life full of experiences.  But then I thought about work-related issues and I'm a different person there - more of a plodder, or at least it feels like it - so maybe when the two parts of me/my life are averaged, it would come out to be about the middle.  I was actually expecting something in the 60s, taking only my personal life into account.  I'm not particularly solid and calm, but then I have the Impatience and Power issues that could have me moving faster than my typical frequency.

Frequency is fairly flexible: many people can shift up or down by as much as 20 percent depending on the circumstances.

Shephard's cadre numbering system is a little different. I think that's the 6th cadre in most other channels' numbering. I'm not entirely sure how to translate his cadence, etc. numbers to either casting order (TT) or raw number (JP). They may not be directly convertable.

HTH

John Roth

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 05:11:49 AM »
Thanks for info, John - I didn't realize Shepherd's was different.  I'll check into his system so I can learn it accurately.  I don't want to end up in the wrong cadre, pounding on the doors and insisting they let me in.   ;)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 05:13:59 AM by Drury »

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 08:22:21 AM »
You must be very excited, Drury. I was when I received mine. One thing to bear in mind is that the cadre number 9 would correspond to cadre number 7 if it was channeled by someone else than Shepherd (in case you want to know whether you are someones entity mate for example etc).
It will most definitely take not only some study, but as I am only starting to see, a lots of experience, to understand the overleaf system in more depth (and I purposefully dont say fully). On the other hand, I think its easier to validate one's own chart than someone elses (that is on the whole, however, others who know you well and are familiar with the system might very well be able to help). There are certain things that in my experience are very easy to recognise (like Self-dep) and many many others that are not so clear. Have fun with it.
Yes, as Elisabeth told you, casting is Cadence position (6 = Priest). Whilst that is the primary casting, and what is normally referred to as such, your chart also says you are in Cadence 1 (that is secondary casting and 1 corresponds to Server) and Greater Cadence 4 (teritiary casting = Scholar). The Entity number is also a type of casting, and 7 corresponds to King.
Role is who you are and Casting is how you do that Role.

Shephard's cadre numbering system is a little different. I think that's the 6th cadre in most other channels' numbering.
I thought it was shifted by 2? However I may be missing something and recently in the discussion about cadre numbers, if I remember correctly, Shepherd said that cadre numbers are actually unreliable to translate from a channel to channel and the best you can hope for is to get consistent numbering through one channel, so not sure now.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:36:07 AM by jk »

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 01:16:22 PM »
You must be very excited, Drury. I was when I received mine. One thing to bear in mind is that the cadre number 9 would correspond to cadre number 7 if it was channeled by someone else than Shepher

Shephard's cadre numbering system is a little different. I think that's the 6th cadre in most other channels' numbering.
I thought it was shifted by 2? However I may be missing something and recently in the discussion about cadre numbers, if I remember correctly, Shepherd said that cadre numbers are actually unreliable to translate from a channel to channel and the best you can hope for is to get consistent numbering through one channel, so not sure now.

I can understand that, since the discrepancies are extremely confusing to most students, and the conversions don't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

The original system, and the one that is still used by many (most?) channels is based on first arrival: the first people channeled were given the number 1. When someone from another cadre showed up, it got the number 2. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Shephard's system is based on the order the first fragment of the entity showed up on the physical plane, as long as they were still incarnating. That's why it starts with three: there are still fragments from the other two entities incarnating, but they're not in the Teaching. The first few cadres have the same order in both systems, but then there's another gap, which is why I subtracted 3 instead of two. I may have the gap wrong, though.

The Energy Ring, Cadre nomenclature is one that J.P. uses, and it seems to have a couple of variations since different channels put the cadre containing the Michael entity in different energy rings.

At this late date, the only way I know of clearing up the confusion is to look at the cadre numbers for the same person given through different channels, and start making a table.

HTH

John Roth

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »
I received my chart last night, done by Shepherd Hoodwin, and much faster than I expected!  The following is what I wrote a few days ago, which disappeared when the server went down, and I didn’t replace it:

Role:  Sage
Essence Twin:  Priest, Discarnate
Cadence Position:  6
Cadence:  1
Greater Cadence:  4
Position Resonates With:  Priest (“Honorary Priest”)
Cadre/Entity:  9/7, Love/Beauty Side
Task Companion:  Sage, Discarnate
Male/Female Energy:  48/52
Frequency:  47
Previous Cycles:  10
Needs:  Expansion, Adventure, Expression
Life Quadrant:  Power
Goal:  Dominance
Attitude:  Spiritualist
Mode:  Observation
Center:  Intellectual, Moving Part
Chief Obstacle:  Impatience
Body Type:  Saturnian, Secondary Mercurial
Soul Age:  6th Level Mature
Manifesting:  3rd Level Mature

I'm excited that you got your chart, Drury. :-) 

I knew you would either be Priest/Sage or Sage/Priest. I just couldn't figure out how to arrange the order, and with your honorary Priest designation, I can see why it was elusive. Add spiritualist to the mix, which is a Priest overleaf, and you have some strong Priest backlighting behind your role of sage.

In many respects, the cadre number is the least interesting part of the chart. It has little to do with how you apply your chart information toward understanding yourself and others, nor will it help you on your path to agape. Not to mention, it is absolutely impossible to validate.

Shepherd was actually the first to even channel about the larger cadre groups and the first to write about them in a book. Many channels were not even using them on their charts at the time, which means the so-called original or classic numbering is a bit of a misnomer. Much of the controversy around this subject has largely been drummed up by one person who has almost turned this topic into a form of propaganda. It's a lot of noise about something that really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme, and will probably have zero relevance a hundred years from now when our understanding of this system has changed and we've reassigned a new numbering system to it all.

Best,
Dave

P.S. - All of these chart terms are discussed on various pages at the main MT site. Frequency, for example, is here:
http://www.michaelteachings.com/frequency.html

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:29:22 PM by Dave Gregg »

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »
I’m not going to answer everyone individually because there’s so much information.  I really appreciate it!  Anything to help clarify my chart and the Michael Teachings in general is of great interest to me.  One question I have is whether Shepherd’s Entity number is the same as other channelers’, as in, am I a 7th Entity in pretty much everyone’s system?  Cadre, Cadence, etc. - it’s all of interest to me, though it’s true, there is no way to verify.  It’s interesting and a little comforting that MT agrees so well with Michael Newton’s books, and when Robert A. Monroe was talking about the larger entities he stumbled upon at one point.

Thanks for the link, Dave!  I’d come across that info at one point and then couldn’t remember where I’d seen it.  I’m using your site and The Michael Handbook as my two main resources.

It is *very* exciting to receive my chart.  Having Impatience as my Chief Obstacle, I was checking my e-mail 5-6 times a day and counting down the days and bugging my husband with, “I wonder when I’ll get it?” so my husband is grateful to Shepherd for being so fast.  ;)  In fact my husband was so impressed with the accuracy that he’s having his chart done, too.  We were especially impressed with the 48/52 male/female energy, since I get excited like a female, I post like a female and the pictures I sent to Shepherd look female, yet inside I’m very close to center and the way I think is a little more male.

I came across some charts and did my best to sort out who I am overall.  I might have made some mistakes, but this is what I came up with:

Server:  0
Artisan:  2
Warrior:  0
Scholar:  2
Sage:  1
Priest:  5
King:  3

Rounded:

Ordinal:  2  (15%)
Cardinal:  9  (69%)
Neutral:  2  (15%)

Trap, Family Imprinting, Other Imprinting, Global Job and Family Block weren’t channeled, so I couldn’t add those to the results.  My guess is that my Family Imprinting was Server, and there was no space for either Sage Task Companion or Power as Life Quadrant and I’m not sure what Role it is, but one site said it was King.  If so, then I’d be adding one more Ordinal and possibly two more Cardinals.  It’s no wonder that Dave and Chiara saw Priest in me as well as Sage, since I do have quite a bit of Priest this lifetime.  One of my main life regrets is that I’ve been so busy with personal karma that I haven’t been able to express Priest nearly as much as I’ve wanted to, in particular within a career setting.

Thanks everyone, for your comments and info - as I said earlier, they're much appreciated!  :)

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 09:17:13 PM »
Okay, this is a little confusing to me.  You said you read that essence twins are of the same role.  But you are channeled as a sage and your essence twin is a priest.  I've seen others (including myself) who have essence twins with different roles.  Can someone explain this to me?

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 10:41:49 PM »
One question I have is whether Shepherd’s Entity number is the same as other channelers’, as in, am I a 7th Entity in pretty much everyone’s system?  Cadre, Cadence, etc. - it’s all of interest to me, though it’s true, there is no way to verify. 

Entity number within cadre should be the same from all channels.

HTH

John Roth

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 10:43:54 PM »
Okay, this is a little confusing to me.  You said you read that essence twins are of the same role.  But you are channeled as a sage and your essence twin is a priest.  I've seen others (including myself) who have essence twins with different roles.  Can someone explain this to me?

Essence twins are very seldom of the same role. I'm sure there are some that are, but I can't think of a case offhand.

HTH

John Roth

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 11:06:03 PM »

Essence twins are very seldom of the same role. I'm sure there are some that are, but I can't think of a case offhand.

HTH

John Roth

Thanks re Entity number info.   :)  The info on Essence Twins was on this website.

http://www.michaelteachings.com/casting_wittmeyer.html

Since you, Betty and I have had different experiences, then I'll go by that instead.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 11:19:59 PM »
Some of the stuff from the Chelsea Quinn Yarbro books has been shown to be inaccurate, such as that Essence Twins have the same role, or that Old Souls are so laid back and uninterested in the physical plane that they are often homeless people, stuff like that.

ShepherdH

• Michael Channel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 12:35:34 AM »
Hey Drury!

This comes up for me so seldom that I had to look it up in "The Journey of Your Soul." Cadre 9 through me is in the 9th position of its cadre group (energy ring), making up for two cycled off cadres in the group. I have no idea what it would be called through various other channels. Here's my celebrity list for Cadre 9 (all my own channeling):

9/1:   Todd Palin.
9/2:   Jim Jones, Janis Joplin, Nebuchadnezzar, Aidan Quinn, Barbra Streisand, Maria von Trapp.
9/3:   Ty Pennington.
9/4:   David Attenborough.
9/5:   Joanna Cassidy, Jiddu Krishnamurti.
9/6:   Anastasia of Siberia.
9/7:   Kofi Annan, Willem Dafoe, Drunvalo Melchizedek.

Perhaps another channel would have an opinion about what cadre this is in the system used through them.

Yes, entity numbers do not change--it's one out of seven, always.

My essence twin is of the same role as me, sage. My sense is that it's common for sparks with fewer previous cycles to also have same-role ETs, and that's what Yarbro got as the rule, but more experienced sparks may mix it up. On the other hand, she, at one point, says that task companions are always of different roles, and I consistently get exceptions to that. Yarbro is bigger on "always" and "never" than I am, and some of her dictates contradict unpublished transcripts.

Frequency is more the "feel" of the soul. Essence role also has frequency, and sage is middle, but priest is high, so you list higher role-wise. Body type, centering, chief obstacle, etc. have more influence on your movements.

Best,
Shepherd