Author Topic: Can frequency change?  (Read 10738 times)

Wayne

• View Profile
Can frequency change?
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:22:14 PM »
This is a stupid question I guess, but can frequency ever change?

Thanks!

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Can frequency change?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:08:32 AM »
This is a stupid question I guess, but can frequency ever change?

Thanks!

No. Frequency is an attribute of Essence, not of the chunk of Essence that is running a particular lifetime.

It won't change until the Spark returns to the Tao and is cast into another Grand Cycle.

HTH

John Roth

Mentone12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »
If frequency does not change until another Grand Cycle, are there any patterns through the Roles connected with frequency?
How can frequency impact Soul Ages?  Is it possible to sense frequency simply by observation on earth plane, or could this be  greatly modified by the Overleaves?  Any input will be helpful!!

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 01:12:35 AM »
If frequency does not change until another Grand Cycle, are there any patterns through the Roles connected with frequency?
How can frequency impact Soul Ages?  Is it possible to sense frequency simply by observation on earth plane, or could this be  greatly modified by the Overleaves?  Any input will be helpful!!

Yes, generally the "solid" roles are lower frequency. That is, Warrior, King and Scholar. The other roles tend to be higher frequencies, with Artisans being quite buzzy. Priests are next, and there are Sages at all frequencies. Notice the word "tend," this isn't a hard and fast rule but something that happens more often than not.

It's usually easy to spot people whose frequency is quite different from yours. Most people can adjust their frequency by 20 or more %, but beyond that matching someone who's really different can be a challenge.

HTH

John Roth

Mentone12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 11:48:22 PM »
Thanks John!!  Your comments supported what I sensed was the case with frequency, but I was hoping those with more study time and familiarity would share their input with a new student to MT.  It's important in learning! ...and is very helpful. :)