4 (17.4%)
Sage
5 (21.7%)
Priest
2 (8.7%)
King
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: POLL: What is Your Role?  (Read 14341 times)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: POLL: What is Your Role?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
I wonder if there are forums so bad that you're actually traumatized after visiting?

Oh yes, there are. I actually was mildly traumatized by it, going through a vulnerable part in my life. Took me a while to stay away for good though, because there was so much interesting information to be had from it... but when interacting, the negative energy on it was so palpable (from older members usually), it changed your mood considerably after spending more than 5 minutes conversing. Some online friends I made from it (sane ones) agreed that it was very toxic/poisonous and exponentially bred negativity in oneself within minutes. There was little point to life in spending any more time there.

We'll be nice to you here, Elisabeth.   :)

Best,
Dave

Drury

• View Profile
Re: POLL: What is Your Role?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 03:02:21 AM »
Elisabeth, I hung out at an Enneagram forum for a while.  I needed to have my husband help me with self esteem issues within the first couple weeks.   :o  There seemed to be a lot of Enneagram 4/5/INFP/INTPs hanging out there.

I've been on other forums that allowed almost any type of trolling, and those forums both fascinated and traumatized me.  I finally had to let them go because they were skewing my view of the world.