Author Topic: Discrimination and priest role  (Read 7571 times)

DanielE

• View Profile
Discrimination and priest role
« on: April 15, 2011, 05:04:51 PM »
Hi,

I am interested in how some goals mix and match with certain roles.  The priest role, which is about unity, seems to be at odds with the goal of discrimination.  Nevertheless, that combination exists.  What does a fragment with this combination look like, what would be the strengths of this combination, what talents does it facilitate, what career...?

Any input is appreciated.

Daniel

jo

• View Profile
Re: Discrimination and priest role
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 11:41:01 PM »
it´s not so easy. You always passionately want to do things, and then you think: Ohh that´s not a good idea.
But I don´t know if it´s really harder to combine than any other overleaves. But if it is, then that´s cool ;). Or not...

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Discrimination and priest role
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:23:27 AM »
Hi,

I am interested in how some goals mix and match with certain roles.  The priest role, which is about unity, seems to be at odds with the goal of discrimination.  Nevertheless, that combination exists.  What does a fragment with this combination look like, what would be the strengths of this combination, what talents does it facilitate, what career...?

Any input is appreciated.

Daniel

The priest role is cardinal inspiration, that is, inspiring the masses. I'm not sure where the notion that it's about unity comes from; I've never seen it before.

Discrimination is ordinal expression; it's about quality in the sense of distinguishing between really good stuff and not so good stuff.

A priest in discrimination could inspire people to not settle for a slovenly job, but do better. Or that priest could rail against what they see as wrong.