Soul Age > Soul Age

POLL: What is Your Soul Age?

(1/8) > >>

Dave:
In the interest of discovering the percentage of soul ages that visit this forum, I created the following poll.

Enjoy!

Best,
Dave

Drury:
I didn't vote since I'm not sure, but judging by my beliefs, values and interests, I bounce between Mature and Old, and in fact a lifelong problem is off and on letting relationships get in the way of many of my underlying spiritual values.  To make a guess, I'd say Mature.  Maybe my chart will pin it down more closely.  I make florays all the way down to Infant, though. ;)

Chiara DB:
I'm waiting for all the Infant souls to come crawling out of the woodwork :D

Dave:
Some students turn soul age into such a hierarchical measurement that I got frustrated once and changed my profile at the MT site to Infant soul. I don't think I've changed it back. And I'm rather amused just imagining the raised eyebrows it creates. ;-)

Tomorrow I shall proclaim that I'm the Tao itself, and my first act of Universal peace will be to bestow upon everyone a free, unlimited supply of Ben & Jerrys. This is in keeping with my belief as a child that heaven was just an endlessly stocked ice cream parlor.

Best,
Dave

John Roth:

--- Quote from: Drury on April 18, 2011, 05:14:01 PM ---I didn't vote since I'm not sure, but judging by my beliefs, values and interests, I bounce between Mature and Old, and in fact a lifelong problem is off and on letting relationships get in the way of many of my underlying spiritual values.  To make a guess, I'd say Mature.  Maybe my chart will pin it down more closely.  I make florays all the way down to Infant, though. ;)

--- End quote ---

Nobody is so advanced that they don't have to deal with the occasional survival issue (Infant), or conform to the current social expectations (Baby) to avoid a lynch mob complete with pitchforks, tar, flaming torches and other unpleasantness. Sooner or later most of us are going to have to deal with having a goal and meeting it (Young) and we're always going to deal with relationships (Mature).

Knowing your effective soul age helps clarify things; it's not an achievement badge.

John Roth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version