Announcements > Suggestions/Help

Anyone home?

(1/3) > >>

Jon:
This is a really good site with good organization of topics, so I don't understand where everyone went.. Let's get some discussions going here again! I've posted here off an on for the past year and never get a single reply from anyone... Not that I need replies but just illustrating how dead the forum is... It would be nice to talk about things going on.

Dave:
I mostly abandoned the forum when my elderly parents took ill and required additional care. I'll probably do more with this forum after I upgrade the entire MT site in the near future.

Best,
Dave

John Roth:

--- Quote from: Dave on February 29, 2016, 10:57:57 PM ---I mostly abandoned the forum when my elderly parents took ill and required additional care. I'll probably do more with this forum after I upgrade the entire MT site in the near future.

Best,
Dave

--- End quote ---

I'm back. I've been holding down the chat room for a while. See you. You may be getting a long post on Michael and History in the future.

John

Dave:
Good to see you, John!

As you know, I've been off in the Twilight Zone for the past couple years.

Do people ever attend the chat? I was debating if I should keep it when I do the new site upgrade.

And I'd love to see something about Michael history.

Best,
Dave

Transducer:
I read an email from Dave today announcing reactivation of the forum. I clicked on the link and discovered, barely remembered login info., actually worked, so here I am.

I'm remembering now that I was an active participant in the fourm long long ago prior to the current "upgrade" of code / structure.

I learned MT from the books of Jose Stevens, Shepard  Hoodwin and others, the cassette tapes of JP van  Hulle, and a one time channeling form Arron Christian (which was very helpful in resolving some challenges in my work as a psychotherapist.).

I dropped out for two reasons. One. Channeling began to look like a subtle form of therapy, helping people grow and learn and solve problems of mid life, and that can get old after awhile. Two. Much of forum content was discussion of subtle differences between one channeling and another's, regarding an MT structural element or definition.

For me, enduring value of MT has been its cosmology. It's information about structure and activities in the "between lives state" or "non physical realm." Enduring utility of MT has been the concepts of Soul Age and Role. Lately the concept of fragment of Essence energizing the physical body, and later at death rejoining and adding to Essence has come up while talking with people who use much different explainitory systems. Also it's been fun to see the frontiers of science (quantum stuff / string theory / NDE research) grope toward MT cosmology.

My thanks to Dave for the link. I'll lurk for awhile. Perhaps make some postings.
- Michael Krumper (Overleaves at MT.com)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version