The Seven Roles > The Roles (or Soul Types)

Understanding casting

(1/3) > >>

Chiara DB:
How can you validate your casting? Many years ago, I got in a meditation guided by Michael that I had Server casting, and I can see how that could be true. On the other hand, I was just reading somewhere that your casting is how you act in your day to day life, and that a good way to figure out your casting is to observe what you do for work.

Well, nothing I do for work has anything to do with being a Server. The closest I can come to that is that I generally have an attitude of service when I do my work. But all my various jobs have to do with creativity, but it's actually more like re-creation: singing classical music, translating texts, and non-fiction writing. Those are all to do with communication, so could my casting be something more like Sage?

I have also read that if you have an ordinal casting, you express that in an exalted way, and vice-versa which is something I haven't yet wrapped my head around.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Chiara DB on May 29, 2011, 08:30:51 AM ---How can you validate your casting? Many years ago, I got in a meditation guided by Michael that I had Server casting, and I can see how that could be true. On the other hand, I was just reading somewhere that your casting is how you act in your day to day life, and that a good way to figure out your casting is to observe what you do for work.

Well, nothing I do for work has anything to do with being a Server. The closest I can come to that is that I generally have an attitude of service when I do my work. But all my various jobs have to do with creativity, but it's actually more like re-creation: singing classical music, translating texts, and non-fiction writing. Those are all to do with communication, so could my casting be something more like Sage?

I have also read that if you have an ordinal casting, you express that in an exalted way, and vice-versa which is something I haven't yet wrapped my head around.

--- End quote ---

It's an ingenious invention by the Tao that allows you to experience a particular role energy in both ordinal and cardinal fashion. I have a Sage friend who juggles a Priest ET with Priest casting. She gets to experience both the cardinal and ordinal aspects of Priest energy.

Concerning your casting, it could, of course, be mischanneled. But based on what you've written, I could see your life pursuits as a mix of mastery, inspiration, and service. In some ways you're already doing those things.

From Michael math, the positive pole of number one is purpose, and the numeral one, of course, corresponds with the role of server. Do you feel a sense of purpose in the things you strive to accomplish. And does it feed your soul in some way to be of service in your many endeavors?

Best,
Dave

jk:
Chiara, the way I understand it and experience it, the casting is not always expressed in what you do for work. I have a Sage casting and I am a software developer. I can't quite see a connection. But in my spare time I am a singer and a musician and I spend a lot of time expressing myself verbally on internet forums and such, which seems kind of Sagey to me. Nonetheless, I am not a Sage, but an Artisan, and this I was 100% sure of before having it channeled, as I am kind of a stereotypical Artisan. So that is how I perceive how the casting is showing itself in me.

Michael told me:
Your casting as Sage adds further to your ability to express what you inculcate in regard to understanding the structure. At times you can be quiet while at others you revel in center stage but lack the arrogance that can sometimes cause you to seek center stage purely for the place that it is, rather than what it affords you.

oceanemotion:
I'm a Warrior cast and I would say it brings a certain earthyness to my artisan role, I love food and physical contact and I need to exercise in order to feel normal. I can be competitive, for example while playing board games...I wish I didn't care about winning but I do! lol...I remember being a little girl and this bigger guy in daycare said: I bet youre too scared to get down that slide standing...and I was all fired up and did it and almost broke my back  ;D There's a certain competitiveness and especially when I hear some things like guys are better at this or that I wanna prove people wrong...I can be aggressive too.

Betty:
I don't really understand the casting yet.  I need to study it more.  I have a feeling that it impacts my life more than I realize, whether for good or for bad.

All I know is that Michael said my King casting diluted my creative energy.  And that there was a projection of authority, often seen as a firmness that is broadcast even when I remain in the wings and don't say a words.

I'm sure there's more to it than that.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version