Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 38758 times)

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
Introductions
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:25:13 PM »
Hi all --

My name is Chiara and I'm a longtime (nearly 20 years) Michael student. I was on Dave's e-mail list and came here to join the discussion! Hope to have fruitful and engaging talks with all of you :)

Chiara

P.S. 6th level old King here!

Velleity

• View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 04:32:53 AM »
Hi Chiara! :)

I'm a 'newer' student, but am also a King (6th Mature).
Not sure how often I'll be posting here but it'd be nice to have some future kingly conversations with you. ;)  

ped

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 04:52:13 AM »
25th level neutral half-elf here.

:P

howdy errbody. been a passive dabbler for a decade or more myself. just got the email so I decided what the frack.

svf

• View Profile
    • Madera Oboe Repair
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 05:03:41 AM »
Hi Chiara!

Lovely name, btw.

Nice to see you here.  :)

Susan (the oboist)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 06:20:45 AM »
Welcome, everyone!   ;D

Dave

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 11:14:28 PM »
I suppose I should say a few words about myself. (Down Igor! Not that 25 words or less jazz!)

The last time I had overleaves channeled they turned out to be a 6th level Old Scholar with an Artisan Essence twin, an Idealist with a Goal of Growth, in either Caution or Observation mode. Emotional part of Intellectual center with a chief feature of stubbornness. My mind keeps wanting to stick Pragmatist in there instead of Idealist.

Mundanely, I'm a retired software developer currently living in Albuquerque. Lots of people think that's because I took a wrong turn on the road to Reality.

I got involved with things spiritual when I learned astrology because my current GF was interested, and then got further involved when a friend hauled me out to a guest night for something called "Inward Bound" back in 1977. Got shakti-pat, did several varieties of energy work, joined a spiritual commune and hung out with an ex-Baptist minister who had turned into a channel and spiritual healer. The commune folded and I returned to the mundane world where I learned a bit of NLP and then found the Michael Teachings in the early 80s. Went to the Rajneesh ashram in India, came back and got married, then divorced.

I spent all of 2001 out in Benecia, California with J.P. vanHulle, but I haven't been in contact since leaving in 2002.

I'm a wild card in the 3rd entity of the 1st cadre (3rd according to Shephard's numbering), and also a walk-in, which is something I don't usually care to talk about.

Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

John Roth

PLankton

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »
Mature Scholar here saying HI!  8)

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 01:55:17 AM »
Welcome, Chiara!  Though you did sign up before me.   :D

I've been into things spiritual since my early 20s and divided that interest with my interest in partying (no drugs, etc.), rock dancing, running around in nature, and researching whatever catches my interest.

I hope to get a channeling soon so people have a better understanding of who I am.

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 02:11:58 AM »
I'm sorry if I am pushing a sensitive button, but what do you mean by "walk-in"?

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 05:12:32 PM »
Hi Chiara! :)

I'm a 'newer' student, but am also a King (6th Mature).
Not sure how often I'll be posting here but it'd be nice to have some future kingly conversations with you. ;)  

Absolutely, Elisabeth -- there aren't too many of us around, apparently! :D

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 05:13:28 PM »
Hi Chiara!

Lovely name, btw.

Nice to see you here.  :)

Susan (the oboist)

Thanks Susan -- I'm a soprano, and there are sooo many beautiful pieces written for soprano and oboe :)

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 05:16:08 PM »
I suppose I should say a few words about myself. (Down Igor! Not that 25 words or less jazz!)

John, you are one of the original seekers! Awesome! Old Scholar/Artisan sounds totally perfect judging from the energy of this one post :D

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »
I'm sorry if I am pushing a sensitive button, but what do you mean by "walk-in"?

It's an extremely unusual condition. The original essence (a 4th level Old King) decided that it couldn't achieve its objectives and would have terminated the lifetime in 1979, except that it found another essence that wanted to take over the body. That essence is the 6th Level Old Scholar, whose life task is to watch the transition to a Mature Soul society in different parts of the world.

I don't talk much about it partly because I didn't even know it happened until sometime in 2001, and partly because there are some parts of the spiritual community where walkins are supposed to come to spread enlightenment or some such rot. That's not my experience at all.

The CQY groups don't think it happens, and you can get some rather vocal arguments about it.

John Roth

Jondalf

• Banned
  • "deeds cannot dream what dreams can do" - ee cummi
    • View Profile
    • Letters To My Future Selves
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »
Floccinaucinihilipifelicitations all (signature idiosyncratic neologismic greeting);{>

I am Jondalf (John William Thrasher Jr.).  I am 3rd. Cycle, 7th. Level Mature Sage w/Priest ET, Goal of Growth, Attitude of Spiritualist, Passion Mode, Moving Part of Intellectual Center, Primary Chief Feature of Self-Destruction, Secondary of Stubborness, Tertiary of Arrogance (as channeled by Ted Fontaine in 1995.  I am 59 years old.  I have been a student of the MT since the '80s.  A Gem./Vir./Gem "Walk In."  I was a participent in numerous MKULTRA experiments at UC Berkeley between 1968 and 1978.  I exhibit classic MPD ("Multiple Personality Disorder") symptomology.  J.P Van Hulle was one of my first (and remains a current) Facebook "Friend"(s). I have had problems in MT forums in the past suppressing my sarcasm when applying the Michael Teachings concept of "Antithesis" ("Thesis- Antithesis-Synthesis": from MFM - & F. Hegel) to other member's postings. I will endeavour to do better here, if allowed the opportunity. - J.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 12:54:05 AM »
Floccinaucinihilipifelicitations all (signature idiosyncratic neologismic greeting);{>

I am Jondalf (John William Thrasher Jr.).  I am 3rd. Cycle, 7th. Level Mature Sage w/Priest ET, Goal of Growth, Attitude of Spiritualist, Passion Mode, Moving Part of Intellectual Center, Primary Chief Feature of Self-Destruction, Secondary of Stubborness, Tertiary of Arrogance (as channeled by Ted Fontaine in 1995.  - J.

Welcome, John. Good to see you here.

Best,
Dave