0 (0%)
Young
0 (0%)
Mature
10 (31.3%)
Old
21 (65.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: POLL: What is Your Soul Age?  (Read 31393 times)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: POLL: What is Your Soul Age?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 08:49:17 PM »

I would have to pose the question, would Infant and Baby Souls even be attracted to this forum?  I can't imagine them being at the stage that they would be looking for something like this. 

Edgar Cayce might, and he was channeled in Yarbro as a baby soul. But it's safe to conclude that infant/baby souls wouldn't be attracted to this forum. On the other hand, there have been a few young souls on the MT discussion list, and despite the stereotypes, they were better behaved and more consciously aware then some old souls I know. It all depends on the individual.

A baby soul with 12 previous cycles under his/her belt will seem more sophisticated and knowing than the average baby soul -- not that there is anything wrong with any soul age. Sometimes, I think, too much is made of soul age in general. Getting the soul age of a person really just helps us understand the perspective and life lessons that person is encountering.

Best,
Dave

Lori

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 06:15:30 AM »
Edgar Cayce is a direct descendant of mine.  My grandmother and him were cousins.  So maybe I'm a baby soul!  Ha!  Although I doubt it.  But that is quite amusing to me!

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 06:20:46 AM »
Edgar Cayce is a direct descendant of mine.  My grandmother and him were cousins.  So maybe I'm a baby soul!  Ha!  Although I doubt it.  But that is quite amusing to me!

Wow. Do you have any family stories to tell about him?

Best,
Dave

Lori

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 06:25:36 AM »
My great-grandmother.  Should have re-read my post!

Lori

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 06:38:29 AM »
About 2 years ago, before my great aunt Christine passed away, I called her to find out if she had any stories.  Aunt Christine was an opera singer (Chiara, thinking of you!), performed in the original Carousel opera and gave Florence Henderson her first voice lessons (this and Edgar is my family's only claim to fame).  So aunt Christine was somewhat refined and brought up refined.  She said that when she was a young girl, she and her mom went to Hopkinsville (not far from where we were all raised) and went to a drugstore.  She said that she had always heard of him and he was considered an "odd-bird" of the family.  She met him at, I believe, a drugstore and she said that he had on tattered jeans and shoes that were coming apart.  She said there was nothing that stood out other than how "unkept" he was.

I found out we were related about 23 years ago and due to raising kids and moving around so much, I never took the time to ask those questions.  Wish I had now.  But that was what started me in all of this and I have been the only one in my immediate family, extended family, etc. to pursue all of this.  Still don't know why I'm the only one but it is what it is.

I also wanted to add to your posting earlier about soul ages.  I agree with what you and John said about it clarifying things.  The thing with me is that right now, I just don't care.  I'm pretty sure I know my Life Task and it is well on its way.  I've known for quite some time.  I could probably place myself in a Role, Goal, etc. but there are a few where it might go either way.  But in the end, for me, I am where I am and I enjoy being able to jump in and relate to most everyone wherever they are.  So I don't know how important it is to me to know.  But I am really enjoying this forum!  Getting ready to start a new topic b/c of a dream I had.  Would love to know what Michael says about dreams...

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 02:25:24 PM »
Perhaps an interesting note: Varda Hasselmann is a german channeling medium and conducts seminars since about 25 years. There, also the soul ages of her seminar participants will be channeled. She says her participants are between Mature2 and Old4. About in every second seminar she has an Old5-soul. Old6 she has seen only once, Old7 never in all this years.

That's a pretty general experience. People usually don't get interested in the spiritual until mid-cycle Mature when they've finally jettisoned the bulk of Young soul materialistic beliefs. There's also a tendency for late-level old to not show up in the teaching for various reasons. When Sarah Chambers (the "Jessica Lansing" of the Messages books) reentered the teaching a few years before she died, she said there was a lot of soul age inflation going on.

For most people, I think the personality overleaves are much more useful than soul age, except in the broad brush strokes. I maintain an attitude of mild skepticism to most channeling that says someone is a late level old soul. Not that I think I can do better or have a better idea, it's just that I suspect there may be some maya lurking around.

HTH

John Roth

Sabine

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 06:08:32 AM »
someone posted as infant soul!

ped

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 07:13:05 AM »
wasn't me

jk

• View Profile
Re: What is Your Soul Age?
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »

Nobody is so advanced that they don't have to deal with the occasional survival issue (Infant), or conform to the current social expectations (Baby) to avoid a lynch mob complete with pitchforks, tar, flaming torches and other unpleasantness. Sooner or later most of us are going to have to deal with having a goal and meeting it (Young) and we're always going to deal with relationships (Mature).

Knowing your effective soul age helps clarify things; it's not an achievement badge.

John Roth

I like this. I wish we had a like button.

I pretty much automatically try to asses soul age of people I am related to/ work with / am friends with. I think soul age can be very often masked by imprinting. We live in a type of society where it's easy to do your own thing. A Mature soul in India however may often come accross as a Baby due to the massive societal pressures, if you dont look too deep.

I dont think I have personally met an Infant soul in any meaningful way. I think I have met a few Baby souls. Lots of youngs and perhaps even more matures and a few olds. In other words, I can validate what has been channeled about the breakdown of soul ages in population.

There is one friend who puzzles me as to whether she's Baby or Mature. The comment about someone from India was made about her. The submission to societal pressure may have nothing to do with soul age and be simply an Asian thing. She is also very fearful however and very naive. She usually does not get dirty jokes or chooses not to react to them. Often uses a phrase "that's bad". All of that seems rather Baby like to me.

I have not asked for her overleaves (yet). I can discuss MT with her, but she would not show a very active interest. Once I discussed Osho with her and she cannot stand him. She's an Hinduist and pretty happy sticking to that.

Edgar Cayce is a direct descendant of mine.
Lori, don't you mean ancestor?  ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 10:23:39 AM by jk »

kenneth Margo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 01:28:14 PM »
I dont know . I have an intuitive  sympathetic understanding of Infant and Baby soul energy ,an aversion to young soul energy.Am often irritated by the seriousness and neurotic self centredness of mature soul energy, and like the irreverence of old soul energy. What does that make me? I've  read  on this site about  charts. What are they,and how can I get a reading on myself done? Michael doesnt mentions charts. The only ones I know about are astrological ones.

kenneth Margo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »
I dont know. how can I find out? I  intuitively understand somewhere in me what is said about all soul ages. That has nothing to do with what I'd like to be (like all of us,an old soul, or perhaps a wealthy young soul)

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »
I dont know. how can I find out?
kenneth Margo, you find a channel and get a reading done. It is quite simple and costs somewhere around $55 - $60. That is for the whole chart, not just soul age, obviously. Channel names and their contact details are easy to look up on Michael Teaching sites or which there are several.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 09:21:49 PM »
@Stefan I read that too. But here ary many old 6 and old 7 people, presenting themselves in public. Although in a Book of Varda Hasselmann was written, that people with this soul age aren't interested in such teachings and in showing themselves in public. *shrug*

Greeting, jo
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:14:25 PM by jo »

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 11:58:44 PM »
@Stefan I read that too. But here ary many old 6 and old 7 people, presenting themselves in public. Although ina Book of Varda Hasselmann was written, that people with this soul age aren't interested in such teachings and in showing themselves in public. *shrug*

Greeting, jo

I think there's some soul age inflation going on. 7th Old is the "final exam," so there shouldn't be a whole lot of learning left to do. Teaching, yes. 6th old? I can think of some reasons why someone at 6th old would hang around the MT, and also some reasons why they wouldn't.

John Roth (who was channeled as 1st old and 6th old, both by JP (*).)

Joya Pope said 1st old, JP vanHulle said 6th old.

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 06:05:25 PM »
John Roth (who was channeled as 1st old and 6th old, both by JP (*).)

That's interesting, John.  Which one do you believe is true?

My age was validated by two channelers as 1st old, which is what I believe it to be, also.