0 (0%)
Young
0 (0%)
Mature
10 (31.3%)
Old
21 (65.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: POLL: What is Your Soul Age?  (Read 31391 times)

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: What is Your Soul Age?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 11:29:59 PM »
John Roth (who was channeled as 1st old and 6th old, both by JP (*).)

That's interesting, John.  Which one do you believe is true?

My age was validated by two channelers as 1st old, which is what I believe it to be, also.

There are a number of reasons why I regard Joya Pope's overleaves to be somewhat unreliable. This was around 20 years ago, and she may have improved. 6th old is probably correct, or at least as close as it's going to get.

John Roth

oceanemotion

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2011, 06:38:29 AM »
Hi y'all, I voted for old...I have never had any channelling done on my soul age or role or whatever, but everytime I think about it my mind says 2nd Old..so I guess I'll just stick with that...I have been thinking whether I am mature but like John wrote, we all have to deal with relationships and I'm 22 so I might not start manifesting old till later...Right now I'm very excited about being married and having my own little nuclear family LOL, though I can see other possibilities and don't think it's the "right" way to live ones life, just makes me feel good...I guess that's the baby soul in me right?

Ocean

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »
Maybe you left out an experience/lesson of the mature soul cylce? :)
Maybe there are (good) different reasons for marriying and having kids, as an old soul. But I don't know them (for sure).

I think I'm manifesting old already now (i am 20). Not always, of course.
Don't really understand the meaning of "manifesting" soul age by now. Does manifested soul age mean, the average manifested soul age?

Greeting, jo

oceanemotion

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 04:58:46 AM »
Hey Jo, yeah I'd be really interested to find out if there are old souls living a "normal" life...Atleast old souls who are manifesting their true soul age.

From Michaelteachings.com website: ". Our manifested soul age is the average level of our personality’s perspective at a given time; it can change relatively rapidly if it is lower than our true soul age. Our true soul age is our level of potential function, the perspective of our inner self. It is more significant and impactive than our manifested age, which is more on the surface." http://www.michaelteachings.com/manifested_soul_age.html, if you want to know more :)

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 11:41:39 PM »
ok, thanks. But doesn't it has to be called "within a given time". Because there is no average "at a given time" ::).
maybe within the given time of one day or week/month/year...
I see my scholar ET ^^

Greeting, jo

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2011, 05:05:58 PM »
ok, thanks. But doesn't it has to be called "within a given time". Because there is no average "at a given time" ::).
maybe within the given time of one day or week/month/year...
I see my scholar ET ^^

Greeting, jo

Prepositions that refer to time are interesting. It's at a given time, on a given day, in a given month. It seems to regard time as a place that has a size relative to your size: you can be near a small amount of time (at), on an amount of time that's the same size you are, or inside a block of time that's much larger than you are.

You can see the progression from something you can stand close to (at), something you can stand on (on) and something you can be within (in). This is part of the "everything is a metaphor for everything else" school of linguistics.

Michael seems to be discussing a single point in them, you seem to want to regard is as a more extended period.

John Roth