Author Topic: My michael chart!!  (Read 7407 times)

oceanemotion

• View Profile
My michael chart!!
« on: September 18, 2011, 05:56:01 AM »
Woohoo, I received my first-ever michael chart last night...here it goes:

Soul Age : Old 3. Manifesting: Mature 5-6
Role : Artisan
Casting : Warrior
Cadence : King
Greater Cadence : Server
Side : Love
Essence Twin : Sage
Task Companion(s) : Warrior, Scholar, Priest
Goal : Acceptance
Mode : Passion
Attitude : Cynic
Centering : Intellectual part of Emotional Center
Chief Feature(s) : Arrogance, Martyrdom, Self-Deprecation

Body Types : Venusian/Jovial/Saturnine 45/30/25
Frequency : 44
Male / Female Ratio : 57/43
Grand Cycles : 12
# Lifetimes : 244
Cadre/Entity : 4/6

Life Task :

Establishing certainty in the spheres around you. This is about distilling the energies
around you and bringing it into more concrete being, dropping it down into physical
manifestation so that it can be felt palpably by people around you. You do this by seeing
the 'big picture' and sharing that information, also by organizing information into patterns
and seeing how they fit.

True Rest :

Feeling water on your hands and fingers.

True Play :

Imagining different worlds.

True Study :

The art of play.

True Work :

Singing your heart song.

Top Three Needs:

Expansion, Power, Exchange

Community Job:

Consequence

Global Job:

Conservation

Essence Twin Info:

Discarnate. Heavy influence. This gives you a cardinality you would not otherwise have
and brings weight to your interactions with others and wit the universe. You have shared
many lifetimes, so being in connection with this discarnate source is a different feel for you.
Causes you to feel a bit lonely at times, lonely for close connection.

Task Companion Info:

Scholar = male, living in Afghanistan. Close astral connection, fatherly energy. Appears in
your dreams frequently as a paternal figure. The other two are discarnate, though the
Warrior plans to reincarnate in the next five years or so, in Finland. Strong agreement to
meet, and strong potential for a child agreement between you.

Together as task companions you four seek to create harmony within groups. You could do
this literally through sound healing, vibratory work, or through creating intentions and
certain vibrations by connecting among the four of you (not necessarily consciously,
though now that you know of this you can increase its power) and sending pyramidal
energy between you.

Wow this was so interesting to me and first of all answered my question on how it seems I'm right now living a mature soul life, though I'm actually old soul 3. What I'm most wondering about is how can I be an Artisan when I hate all kinds of artsy things, like atleast making them. I have no artistic talent, I do enjoy looking at art and movies and theater plays but no desire to participate in making it...Otherwise I do resonate with being an artisan, not a fan of the 9 to 5 life or any routines and I am a drama queen at times :D (In numerology I'm a double 3, my personality and my life path are both 3..) Well, maybe my creativity is lying somewhere under all the conditioning of my life..or maybe creativity can be something else as well?

If anyone knows what for example global job and community job really are and whats the meaning of casting/cadence/greater cadence and side for example, how are they significant...also the cadre/entity numbers I'm not sure what those mean..like what is their significance..

It seems like my true rest/play/study/work are all about FUN lol!  ;D

Thanks,
Ocean ;)

SHARMLA

• View Profile
Re: My michael chart!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 08:17:59 AM »
Hi there Ocean,

Your chart is amazingly in depth - Will you be so kind as to share who the channel is?

Namaste
Sharmla

oceanemotion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 10:50:50 AM »
Hi Sharmla, the channeller is Talýaa Liera (aka Karen Murphy)...you can find her website through google if you're interested. :) I was going to PM you instead but the website doesn't allow me to PM anybody it appears...:( I hope it's not against the forum rules to let know who the channeller is.

Namaste,
Sofia

SHARMLA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 09:50:53 PM »
 Hello again Sofia,

Thank you ever so much for the info - I've had rather brief channellings on my chart & would love to get
more in depth info - will definitely google the Michael channel.

Namaste
Sharmla