Author Topic: Turbulent 60ies  (Read 3888 times)

Mentone12

• View Profile
Turbulent 60ies
« on: May 13, 2011, 02:10:02 AM »
Being a child of the turbulent 60ies in the US and attending a large university, I observed the dynamics of the young folks at that time...the hippies, the civil rights activities, the questioning of authority and traditions, etc. 
   Has Michael ever channeled any teachings about the significance of this period in US history, culture, and possible progress for humanity?
    Did incarnation of certain Roles, Soul ages, etc. during this period have any significant participation in these dynamics?  Any comments appreciated.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Turbulent 60ies
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »
Being a child of the turbulent 60ies in the US and attending a large university, I observed the dynamics of the young folks at that time...the hippies, the civil rights activities, the questioning of authority and traditions, etc. 
   Has Michael ever channeled any teachings about the significance of this period in US history, culture, and possible progress for humanity?
    Did incarnation of certain Roles, Soul ages, etc. during this period have any significant participation in these dynamics?  Any comments appreciated.

I'm not aware of any specific Michael channeling. You might want to check out Generations, by Strauss and Howe.

John Roth