Author Topic: Young Soul Contributions  (Read 10842 times)

russell

• View Profile
Young Soul Contributions
« on: July 04, 2011, 02:03:34 AM »
What contributions have young souls made in our society?

jk

• View Profile
Re: Young Soul Contributions
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 08:45:59 AM »
Without Young souls, not much would be done in a physical sense. Or certainly not AS much.

kenneth Margo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 02:12:25 PM »
 Many many Contributions,not necessary positive:The modern material world we live in is a young soul creation Young souls took the great teachings and turned them into religions with their hierarchies, fears and lists of donts.  Then Young souls broke free of the fear ridden baby soul world of the middle ages and created the modern capitalist system as we know it. They created the cult of individualism and used it to create modern  banking and finance and financial speculation Young souls because their gift is insensitivity and manipulation of the world around them  are able to exploit almost any invention(usually made by older souls) and make money from it.  They  build skyscrapers,they  manipulate  music and movies and fashion and art and writing and food production and create ' industries' for mass (usually other young and baby soul) consumption, but older soul ages usually have no option but to enter into their world  too, In fact they create industries out of anything.because they believe in the scientific method. So all the cars and planes  and space travel and computers and cellphones etc reach the masses because of young souls. Young souls also are involved in wars, holaucasts and other acts of cruelty if there is money to be made. They provide employment for billionsbut rarely pay them well enough. Try to imagine a non Young soul world . Key word : Exploit. And its necessary for therm to do it this way.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 10:53:17 PM »
If it weren't for young souls, we would be cutting off our children's genitals, binding their feet and burning witches. I'll take capitalism any day, thank you very much. It's kind of nice to have computers, clean running water, sewage treatment, medical technology, and the acknowledgement that we are individuals with individual personalities and needs rather than a member of the collective who is not allowed to act on any personal needs or desires. Of course, if you don't like all that bad capitalism/young soul stuff you are free to go live in a baby soul culture, there are still a few left that would be happy to have some more members...

kenneth Margo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »
 You're right the Young soul world  it far more preferable to a baby soul world. But by reducing everything to the profit motive , it often trivialises what is valuable, and a lot of independent producers are margianalised (such as mom and pop baby soul economy who cant compete with the  young soul supermarket chains.) But I reiterate , it has been a necessary stage in the planet's evolution. Capitalism is quintessentially  young soul since its essence is controlling production  (Marx) , ie the material world.
I think China and India and Brazil are now emerging into the Young soul conciousness from a predominantly baby soul one. So are Syria, Yemen, Lybia , Egypt,hence the protests. I also think that the USA is evolving into a mature country, hence its crisis of capatilism,something Britain went through decades ago for the same reason. We are  seeing  the willingness of an increasing minority to question those values (hence the interest interalia in 'spiritual side of life, something young souls with their focus on the material, three dimensional world have to  ignore.  Israel where I live is also a young soul country, being 'undermined,' positively in my opinion more and more by mature souls.
But the othert aspect of young soul domination is less palatable to me: controll of the material means a need for  power . Unlike the old baby soul system of power ;kings and queens etc, it is now more hidden,  multinationa corporations ,and  banks which really run our lives and over whichh we have no say > Why the recent recession in your country? 

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 11:25:40 AM »
To say that capitalism is purely perpetuated by Young souls is inaccurate. To say that Mature and Old souls often have no choice but to go with it is also inaccurate - and it is crucial to admit this. Because if you don't like it, then who is it up to to change it?

Actually for me to say that if it weren't for Young souls, not much would have been achieved in physical sense is equally inaccurate. I can be quite productive when I wish to. Personally though I lack the drive I see in some Young people. Or I am motivated by different things.

And then - we have to ask ourselves - when we are describing what Young souls have contributed to the world - aren't we already simplifying way too much for that question to even make sense? Nobody exists in isolation.

As for the human rights, personally I would say, if I am going to make a generalisation at all, that it is more of an arena of Mature soul, rather than Young.

I also don't think that exploitation is a necessary part of any planet's evolution. It may be something that often happens, but it is not necessary. A Young soul can evolve without exploiting anybody.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »
What contributions have young souls made in our society?

I suppose it depends on what you mean by contribution. The Young cycle is about personal achievement, and a society with a large number of Young souls has to facilitate that. If a Young soul makes a social contribution, it's mostly a side effect of the drive to personal achievement.

If a Young soul makes a deliberate contribution to society, it will most likely be to move it in the direction of  facilitating personal achievement, which includes personal failure. You can see current Young soul attempts to move society in their direction with the push to eliminate Social Security, for example.

kenneth Margo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 02:49:32 PM »

Jk If you know how to chase after the material ie being  materially productive , but cant be motivated , then you have 'been there done it' as a young soul and now have other non material older soul concerns. I dont mean to say that older souls dont engage the material. They have to  to survive physically. I just mean tha they do it out of necessity, its not their drive, their focus is elsewhere. My whole point is that the major breakthroughs which have advanced human civilisation have been made by older souls who can think out of the box. The role of young souls has been to organise and apply and popularise these philosophies andprinciples and  inventions , ie 'materialise' them  (and use baby souls as labourers). So of course there is a symbiotic relationship. The problem when the young souls rule . Then there are no values
chiara:  If someone  in primitive society were to find a way of making  a profit  from defacing genitals , it would be a young soul.
Values, human rights , morality (not dogma) are all oldersoul concerns because they have no DIRECT material foundation.They cant be touched or felt.  I have yet to meet a young soul who really respects or even understands these concepts,although many are smart enough to pay lip service if it serves them to. I think that  by definition a young soul cannot really understand  channeling, the Michael entity , in fact any other non physical  plane of reality  be it astral , mental , even etheric , because it cant be proved materially ,ire scientifically.in the third dimension.     

doodeedoo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 05:45:53 AM »
I wonder what Soleal would have to say about young souls on his world.

mtscholar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 01:58:57 AM »
Young souls can at times exasperate me, but here they are, part of the whole plan.