Author Topic: How do I figure out my Role?  (Read 26009 times)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: How do I figure out my Role?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 05:03:17 AM »
I concur with Priest. There could also be some Sage in the mix, perhaps in the ET or casting. Then again, if the order was reversed, I wouldn't be surprised. And if we are completely wrong, I wouldn't be surprised either. Some people are stereotypical and easy to read, while others totally throw you for a loop and lead to bad guesses. Of course I'm an expert at bad guesses, having only made about 80,000 of them.   ;)

Btw, I moved this topic to the Roles category (the more appropriate location), and then worried that nobody would find it, so when you get here just give me a couple whacks on the head for making you search around. You had nothing better to do, right? ;-) 

Best,
Dave

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 06:37:09 AM »
I e-mailed you back, but thanks for looking at my pictures.  I agree, Priest or Sage seem to be the best guesses for now.   :)

I was heading into a mild panic, wondering where my thread went, and my SO calmly said, "It was probably moved."  Good thing I'm married to someone with a less excitable Role.   ;D  This is a better place for it, which I realized after I started the thread.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 07:42:43 AM »
I e-mailed you back, but thanks for looking at my pictures.  I agree, Priest or Sage seem to be the best guesses for now.   :)

I was heading into a mild panic, wondering where my thread went, and my SO calmly said, "It was probably moved."  Good thing I'm married to someone with a less excitable Role.   ;D  This is a better place for it, which I realized after I started the thread.

I've been moderating a Michael discussion list for around a decade now, but I've had little experience with forum software, so I'm just now getting acquainted with some of the features you guys have mentioned. Actually, I'm still at the point where when I push a button here I think I'm going to break something. Thanks in advance to everyone for their patience.

Best,
Dave
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:04:41 AM by Dave Gregg »

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2011, 04:35:20 PM »
Someone made me a forum mod once without asking me and I was like eeek!, there's no way I'm going behind the scenes and maybe bring down the site and possibly the entire Internet with it.   :D

I dreamed about Roles much of the night, with no definitive answer that I can remember, but I did realize that if I'm a Priest, my mission in life has been somewhat Sage-y in character.

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2011, 01:19:21 AM »
I don't want to start a thread just for this question, so I'll post it here and hope someone sees it.  Is there a Michael book, or even two or three of them combined, that covers everything that's on this website?  I'd like a book or two to read to help with my understanding of the following:  Roles, Goals, Modes, Attitudes, Centers, Chief Features, Needs, Motivation, Global Job, Community Job, Body Type, Soul Age, Grand Cycles, Cadre, Entity, Cadence, Casting, Male/Female energy ratio, Frequency, Essence Twin, Life Task, and anything I left out that has to do with categorizing and hopefully understanding myself and others better.

Edit:  I just realized there's a section called Michael Books at the bottom of the forum.  If you want to move this question, Dave, go ahead and I'll check for it there.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:17:08 AM by Drury »

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2011, 09:00:33 AM »
None of the current books cover everything on your list. But try the book page at the site:

http://www.michaelteachings.com/books.html

Best,
Dave

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »
Thanks, Dave and Chiara (from another thread)!  I now have Messages From Michael and The Michael Handbook on the way, as a start.  Once I finish those, I'll likely get Shepherd Hoodwin's The Journey of Your Soul.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:00:00 AM by Drury »