The Seven Roles > Artisan

something tangible?

<< < (2/2)

jk:
Jo, you cant take it like something written in stone, always applicable, and to every Artisan. Moreover, just because someone is channeled as something, does not mean its correct. Most people take the seven Roles WAY to stereotypically. As I said elsewhere, that is about as accurate as doing the same with 12 sun signs. Things are way more complicated.

I am channeled as an Artisan and so is my mum. I am good at making things with my hands, but I can certainly go a long long time without making any. I mean years. I am more compelled to write, play, sing and express verbally. I am channeled as Sage casted.

My mum does none of that, and she nearly hates making things with her hands. She will do it, if its a necessity. She is also really rough with things. She is channeled as Warrior cast. She is definitely restless, alright. But the way to discharge that for her is being out and about, definitely not to sit and do crafts.
She is not even lost in her own world and all that. She also does not seem to display multiple inputs (which I do). She cooks, but is not a fan, and keeps moaning about it. And again, is really rough with it. "Ants in your pants" would describe her well.

As for rising to fame - do you mean in a particular area? Because there seemed to have been quite a few late Olds that were famous, however i think it was usually in a field having to do with spirituality/therapy/healing/ etc.

mtscholar:
Do artisans live in their heads a lot? I'd like to hear more about that. I know we were just talking about not stereotyping, so I'm asking with the understanding that we'd be painting with a broad brushtroke.

jk:

--- Quote from: mtscholar on September 25, 2011, 02:35:27 AM ---Do artisans live in their heads a lot?
--- End quote ---
I definitely do, but I don't know whether it is because I am an Artisan.

jo:

--- Quote from: John Roth on August 25, 2011, 03:55:54 AM ---It certainly could be, but I think that those things are more in the purview of the sage.
John Roth

--- End quote ---
Hm, I somehow forget to keep in mind, that these people I thought of can have some sage (or 5th energy) influences, additional to being an artisan. So you are right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version