General > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Dave's Life Between Lives Session -- Part Two

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Roth:

--- Quote from: mAmbessa on May 27, 2011, 02:56:36 AM ---Ah, Thanks for explaining that.


I guess this means i'm going to be really loving and accepting myself on a future lifetime.

--- End quote ---

To expand on that a bit - Essence tends not to go for very many lifetimes in a row as one or the other - it unbalances what gets stored in the "repository", and then it makes it harder to switch back cleanly. Essences do have preferences, though, and the cultural imprinting where men tend to be warriors and scholars and women tend to be servers and artisans is based on an affinity with the body type.

John Roth

mAmbessa:
So: What all stays consistant with Essence? If Gender does not stay consistant, is the essence simply just a collection of knowledge from lifetimes?

Also, where does hereditary imprinting come from? and how exactly is it influencing personality?

John Roth:

--- Quote from: mAmbessa on May 27, 2011, 04:16:13 PM ---So: What all stays consistant with Essence?

--- End quote ---

The essence level attributes: Role, m/f balance, frequency and casting order.


--- Quote from: mAmbessa on May 27, 2011, 04:16:13 PM ---If Gender does not stay consistant, is the essence simply just a collection of knowledge from lifetimes?

--- End quote ---

Knowledge about the physical plane is collected lifetime by lifetime. The MT uses the term "soul" for this, but since that's rather inconsistent for how that term is used elsewhere, I tend to use the term "repository."


--- Quote from: mAmbessa on May 27, 2011, 04:16:13 PM ---
Also, where does hereditary imprinting come from? and how exactly is it influencing personality?

--- End quote ---

Imprinting is what you learned while you were growing up. I don't know the term "hereditary imprinting." As far as I know, it's not used in the MT.

HTH

John Roth

mAmbessa:
In refrence to Race/blood imprinting is what i'm currently investigating.

in MT ones race can change, so can gender, etc.

But a trend I have noticed is that some races are simply more prone to being more in tune with essence/role and spirituality. When you study native americans & africans for example, it seems that they are more spiritually connected and one might argue that they seem to be more in touch with essence/soul

it also seems that in native american circles for example, even europeans with native american blood are more attune to the spiritual planes. or atleast - it seems so from my experiences.

I can actually sense certain bloodlines in people and from what i've seen, it enfluences them  

Does the Micheal System explain this at all? I read somewhere (might of been from you) that essence tends to chose male/female gender alternatingly. more so for reasons of balance. IS there any trend to race and nationality?

John Roth:

--- Quote from: mAmbessa on May 28, 2011, 10:48:12 PM ---In refrence to Race/blood imprinting is what i'm currently investigating.

in MT ones race can change, so can gender, etc.

But a trend I have noticed is that some races are simply more prone to being more in tune with essence/role and spirituality. When you study native americans & africans for example, it seems that they are more spiritually connected and one might argue that they seem to be more in touch with essence/soul

it also seems that in native american circles for example, even europeans with native american blood are more attune to the spiritual planes. or atleast - it seems so from my experiences.

I can actually sense certain bloodlines in people and from what i've seen, it enfluences them  

Does the Micheal System explain this at all? I read somewhere (might of been from you) that essence tends to chose male/female gender alternatingly. more so for reasons of balance. IS there any trend to race and nationality?

--- End quote ---

Many essences stick with one or a few cultures over time because they've grown accustomed to them, and they like to see how the culture develops. That's reinforced because the people they interact with do the same thing.

John Roth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version