Author Topic: Paranormal Witness  (Read 9725 times)

Wnbriz

• View Profile
Paranormal Witness
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:27:15 AM »
okay, so I've watched Paranormal witness, and seen episode 3 which has real poltergiest footage. To say the least, its creepy. Has there been channeling done that could explain how exactly this happens? How does something just move objects everywhere around the room, possess at will, and make attempts to kill you? I've seen another one where "vox" comes from an ouija board and torments everyone. As an occasional oujia user(mostly to contact Michael but not very well), this creeps me the f out.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Witness
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 10:24:38 PM »
okay, so I've watched Paranormal witness, and seen episode 3 which has real poltergiest footage. To say the least, its creepy. Has there been channeling done that could explain how exactly this happens? How does something just move objects everywhere around the room, possess at will, and make attempts to kill you? I've seen another one where "vox" comes from an ouija board and torments everyone. As an occasional oujia user(mostly to contact Michael but not very well), this creeps me the f out.

These are dramatizations; they're not real footage of the actual events. Here's a Q & A with the producer:

http://www.themortonreport.com/entertainment/television/q-a-with-paranormal-witness-producer-mark-lewis/

If you're using a oujia board, I presume you're doing some kind of protective ritual first? That isn't because there's anything inherently bad with the tool.

John Roth

Wnbriz

• View Profile
Re: Paranormal Witness
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 05:08:01 PM »
Yeah but the dramatizations are based on eye witness testimonials. And on episode 3 they actually had old video tape footage of the  haunting from the story teller. You can see the door opening and closing repeatedly. Same with the stove door. Has there been channeling done on poltergeists? How can they make such tangible influences like writing on the wall without a body to possess or move an object across a room instantly(the cat statue from the back yard too the counter)?

http://fastpasstv.ms/tv/paranormal-witness/season-1/episode-3/

If you're using a Ouija board, I presume you're doing some kind of protective ritual first? That isn't because there's anything inherently bad with the tool.

Yup, I always start by in-visioning white light coming down and basking me in protection. Then I'll say my little thing "I ask for protection and guidance from the guides who are with me, the angels high above me and the elements that surround me. I come in peace and seek nothing but the truth." Then almost immediately some one from Michael will come and greet me. But the sessions don't last long, and the information I collect is kinda fuzzy. I just relay the information back to them that I collect in my head and they with confirm with a yes or a no. Some times the pointer will kinda go to one hesitantly to signify there is more too it. I'm in the "training wheel" stage of channeling. lol