Author Topic: Is Michael a Ghost?  (Read 19051 times)

Riley

• View Profile
Is Michael a Ghost?
« on: May 18, 2011, 10:35:05 AM »
Is it correct to call Michael a ghost?

jk

• View Profile
Re: Is Michael a Ghost?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 03:12:07 PM »
Not quite, in my mind anyway. Of course there is no precise definition of the term ghost. However what I understand under the term (I dont use it myself, so this is what I can assign its general usage to) is most likely (in my understanding) what has been called the "etheric body" of a recently deceased person, borrowing energy from living. I could also imagine someone might use that word to describe an astral traveller they may have met, if this traveller has been actually seen (by someone who was not aware why are they seeing this) - for example somewhere where they could not have logically physical been. And I am pretty sure that many times the word has also been used to describe figments of imagination, hoaxes, shadows etc.
Michael is a reunited Entity of fragments who have concluded their human journey long time ago and does not to my knowledge and understanding manifest in any way that could be described as ghost.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:12:59 AM »
Is it correct to call Michael a ghost?

Not without stretching the term way out of proportion. Ghosts, at least as I use the term, are deceased people who are sticking around on the physical plane for some reason before going on.

HTH

John Roth

russell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 06:49:31 AM »
What about what Michael looks like as a spirit. I wonder if he can be seen by psychics and mediums?

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 07:17:57 AM »
Well, Michael isn't a "he." Michael is a group of 1050 essence fragments. The name is just a convenience for us to be able to address the group consciousness (this is why I always call them "The Michaels" and use the pronoun "they").  If they were psychically visible, they probably wouldn't look like anything recognizable to us!

Tina

• i'm Fishfish Wong <'--<< <'--<<
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 01:36:41 AM »
Humor:

Questioner: Is Michael a ghost? ???

In order to make things clear, Michael put on the overleave of the goal of acceptance, the attitude of cynic, the center of emotion/moving part and the chief feature of self-protection and here comes the voice:

Michael: Nonsense! Who says we are A Ghost?! At least you should say we are Ghosts!

Questioner: I didn't make it up. I heard people say that you are invisible and talk through a channel.

Michael: That's true. But we've never played a horror movie or scared people at night!

Questioner: That sounds like a friendly ghost...Then what do you do at night?

Michael: How many times should we repeat?! We are not A ghost! We are made up of 1050 souls. Forget it...

Michael shake their heads and decide to zip their mouth...

Questioner: You haven't answer my question yet. Come on...come on...come on...Where are you?

Michael: OK, we are on causal plane.

Questioner: Causal plane? Then what is the cause for going there?

Michael finally decide to give up explaining. They take off the overleave. At a relief, they decide to fly to a Zen garden with seven kinds of flowers and 7 types of birds to have a retreat for 7days plus 7hours and 7minutes.

The topics for this session of Zazen are: Who am I? Who on earth am I? What on earth do people on earth are thinking? ::)

The tip from the Zen garden: non-attachment; the ghosts are neither better nor worse than sun-gods!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:40:46 AM by Tina »

MOO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 12:12:13 AM »
~Michael is a group of 1050 essence fragments.~

Does anyone know how these essence fragments became to be "Michael"....did it start out as one and had grown? I dont remember reading this in transcripts(its been awhile). And when you finish all life cycles do you become a "Michael fragment" or is that why we have ghosts?

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 12:45:18 AM »
Moo, from what I read, Fragments start reintegrating into an Entity as each cycles off. Once they are all cycled off and reintegrated, they move to Causal.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
~Michael is a group of 1050 essence fragments.~

Does anyone know how these essence fragments became to be "Michael"....did it start out as one and had grown? I dont remember reading this in transcripts(its been awhile). And when you finish all life cycles do you become a "Michael fragment" or is that why we have ghosts?

Essences are originally cast into entities, 7 entities into a cadre and 12 cadres into an energy ring. That is, the Essence is a member of an Entity before its first incarnation on the Physical Plane.

The process of integration begins on the astral after a number of Essences have cycled off of the physical plane, and continues on the causal. Cadres integrate on the mental plane.

Ghosts are usually persistent psychic impressions with nothing behind them, however sometimes they're actual incarnational selves that haven't transitioned from the physical plane to the astral after death. Most of them are simply hanging around to attend the wake and the funeral so they can see what people actually thought about them. I wouldn't be surprised to find a fair number attending the Reading of the Will.

HTH

John Roth

MOO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 01:56:46 AM »
So what I read into this is that "Michael" is continually changing essences as they are cycled off and more are introduced...and there is more than one "Michael" entity?

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 06:44:30 AM »
No Moo. Last Fragment of Michael was incarnated thousands of years ago (according to majority of sources). If Michael still had Fragments that are incarnating, they would not be on Causal plane.
And there is one Michael Entity, consisting of 1050 cycled off Fragments.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »
So what I read into this is that "Michael" is continually changing essences as they are cycled off and more are introduced...and there is more than one "Michael" entity?

I may not have been as clear as I could be. What I intended is to say that the membership of an entity and a cadre is fixed before the first essence has its first lifetime on the physical plane. In other words, all 1050 Essences that compose the Michael entity have been part of that entity since before their first physical plane lifetime. "Integration" is a process of internal reorganization.

HTH

John Roth

Mary Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 05:25:40 PM »
I would not call Michael ghost or ghosts since from my understanding, they have lived all of their lives and are waiting for the rest of the entity  to then reunite with the tao.

spirits are different than ghosts to me.  ghosts to me are deceased people who are for one reason or another caught in between the physical and the astral where the essensences exist between lives.  stuck for who knows what reason.  they have quote "not seen the light" to cross over to the astral level where they will reside in the astral world that they create.

spirits on the other hand have moved to the astral level but are also free to move back and forth.  psychic impressions, yes.  that is what some of us pick up.  The energy that still exists. 

but neither of these are Michael.  both of these have more lives to live, more levels to achieve.   Michael has finished and waits for the other entities to rejoin. The other entries of their cadre They wait on the casual plane. or am I confused

(I edited because I first said fragment when I meant entity.  still trying to get a hang on the verbage.)

Mary Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 05:35:00 PM »

I may not have been as clear as I could be. What I intended is to say that the membership of an entity and a cadre is fixed before the first essence has its first lifetime on the physical plane. In other words, all 1050 Essences that compose the Michael entity have been part of that entity since before their first physical plane lifetime. "Integration" is a process of internal reorganization.

HTH

John Roth

so Michael is the name of one of the entities of the cadre, correct?  so it is possible that the other 6 entities could be channeling as other names thru someone else? just wondering.  and since this cadre is part of a greater cadre of 12, there could be a total of 90 other entity names?

I know making it far to complex.  just asking since people I have heard get hung up that there is only Michael. it seems that there could be others, right?

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 10:05:51 PM »
Michael Entity is already re-integrated, in itself. Before this Entity will be reuniting with Tao, there will be other planes above Causal to progress through.
There is a difference between saying that there is only one Michael and saying that there are no other Causal teachers.
As for other Entities in Michael's cadre, Stephen Cocconi recently channeled them under the name of Michael Consortium, speaking as one and claiming they have now progressed to Mental Plane and some other details that have been met with mixed reactions.
Anyways, that's besides the point. All of these names are only for human convenience, I highly doubt they are used by these beings for any other purpose than for our identification, and that is specifically *our* identification. Michael said they teach extra terrestrial students too and I really doubt these know this teacher as "Michael". The original Michael group channeled one such student and he referred to "Michael" as "the teacher".