Soul Age > Soul Age

Soul Age of Jesse Woodson James

(1/3) > >>

jeffm:
Does anyone have any ideas about the soul age of Jesse James? I'm thinking Old Soul, probably late level. In the movie The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, he clearly is Old Soul, and the article at Wikipedia includes a photograph of him that shows penetrating, Old Soul eyes. The article is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_james. He doesn't seem to be on the list of celebrity overleaves at MichaelTeachings.com.
???

(Does this post belong elsewhere?)

stefan:
I do not share your assessment. There are several reasons for a "penetrating" look. That of James has nothing to do with the "penetrating eyes" of an old and particularly late old soul. In the case of James, it has to do with his state of mind and very strong focus on his person(ality).

Chiara DB:
I think that is the penetrating stare of the Crazy Violent Sociopath rather than the Very Old Soul. There is an extreme hardness in those eyes, you do NOT see that in old souls.

Dave:

--- Quote from: jeffm on April 20, 2011, 01:39:44 PM ---Does anyone have any ideas about the soul age of Jesse James? I'm thinking Old Soul, probably late level. In the movie The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, he clearly is Old Soul, and the article at Wikipedia includes a photograph of him that shows penetrating, Old Soul eyes. The article is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_james. He doesn't seem to be on the list of celebrity overleaves at MichaelTeachings.com.

--- End quote ---

Well, movies are often romanticized and far different from real life. Take Billy the Kid, for example. He's been portrayed in many films, but if he was living today he would most likely be viewed as just another juvenile delinquent.

Still, getting charts done on the major western outlaws would be interesting. I'd also like charts done on all of the jazz greats.

Best,
Dave

John Roth:

--- Quote from: Chiara DB on April 20, 2011, 06:11:11 PM ---I think that is the penetrating stare of the Crazy Violent Sociopath rather than the Very Old Soul. There is an extreme hardness in those eyes, you do NOT see that in old souls.

--- End quote ---

I'd say that's a sociopath, or at least someone with a very strong and self-centered will.

John Roth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version