Author Topic: How is soul age effected by age, role, and overleaves?  (Read 5555 times)

aluminumumbrella

• View Profile
How is soul age effected by age, role, and overleaves?
« on: April 18, 2011, 09:04:12 PM »
Channeling is not monetarily an option at present, but I am in the process of discerning my soul age (late mature to early old) and am wondering how the descriptions would be augmented.

How would being an adolescent change the look of a soul age?

How would being a scholar alter the way I experience a soul age?

How would a goal of dominance, mode of passion, pragmatist attitude, being in the intellectual part of the moving center, and having a chief feature of impatience (secondary self-destruction) shape the expression of a soul age?

It is not necessary to answer all of the questions.

Thank you!

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: How is soul age effected by age, role, and overleaves?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:00:18 AM »
Channeling is not monetarily an option at present, but I am in the process of discerning my soul age (late mature to early old) and am wondering how the descriptions would be augmented.

How would being an adolescent change the look of a soul age?

How would being a scholar alter the way I experience a soul age?

How would a goal of dominance, mode of passion, pragmatist attitude, being in the intellectual part of the moving center, and having a chief feature of impatience (secondary self-destruction) shape the expression of a soul age?

When we're born, we gradually progress through the cycle of soul ages till we reach our true soul age later in life, usually around the 4th monad. Though, many people manifest their soul age at a younger age. It depends on what needs to be processed during that progression. So most likely, an adolescent will not manifest their true soul age until adulthood.

Best,
Dave