Author Topic: Four Trues  (Read 9527 times)

Wayne

• View Profile
Four Trues
« on: April 22, 2011, 05:40:15 AM »
I haven't had mine channelled as of yet and judging from the trues I've seen channelled for other people I wonder what the benefit is in knowing them? The trues seem more like Michael light.

Thanks! 

Velleity

• View Profile
Re: Four Trues
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 10:39:07 AM »
For me they're more of a 'fun' thing to know, but can also give a sense of ways to feel more comfortable or at home with myself. Like extra 'advice' that can come in handy.
True Rest has come in handy as I can get easily wound up and in need to burn off some extra energy or frustration.

For True Rest mine are: listening; music; practicing vividry (heightened sensation of a moment)

So, basically I can get all three accomplished by really tuning in to some of my favorite or more stimulating music, and/or playing the piano. And it is very relaxing/refreshing, and makes me feel more calm and unburdened. Listening to music and playing the piano are also what I've always 'gone for' in the past when I've been stressed out, so it really makes a lot of sense.

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »
Like with everything else they are more ways to understand yourself and validate this.
What is that particular benefit must surely vary from person to person, because they will vary and will mean different things to their "owner". I have seen people having been suggested to study things they were not really aware of so far, for example. For me, my true rest, play and study were just validating what I knew already. As for my true work, that still puzzles me and I am still trying to figure out "just how do I do that".

mtscholar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 11:24:27 PM »
Satisfying the trues helps with having the energy necessary to work on the life task - no?