General > Spirituality

Spiritual Growth & Michael

(1/5) > >>

Wayne:
Okay I will start a thread in this underused category.

Do the Michael Teachings promote spiritual growth?

Thanks! 

John Roth:

--- Quote from: Wayne on April 22, 2011, 05:30:16 AM ---Okay I will start a thread in this underused category.

Do the Michael Teachings promote spiritual growth?

Thanks! 

--- End quote ---

Michael has been quite consistent in saying that they are not a spiritual path.

That said, anything that helps get through the false personality and enhance contact with Essence will promote spiritual growth.

HTH

John Roth

Chiara DB:
It's not the size of the wave but the motion of the ocean. Or, it all depends on how you choose to use it ;)

mtscholar:
I recall that in one of the earlier Yarbro books, Michael says that they provided the Overleaves so that people will stop brooding about personal relationships and get on with the life task. Or something near to that. I like to think of them at times as brush-clearers. It's easier to let go of something someone did that you might not like or not understand if you can chalk it up to a certain configuration of Overleaves. That said, I find the teachings about essence contact and intimacy deeply spiritually invigorating. I guess it's hard to say that the teachings are simply one thing or another.

Wayne:
So you guys are saying there is no spiritual value in the teachings at all? I feel troubled by that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version