Author Topic: Channeling Past lifes and previous cycles  (Read 4985 times)

jo

• View Profile
Channeling Past lifes and previous cycles
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:34:03 AM »
Where can i get this information from? Emily Baumbach for example, doesn't channel this information. And a few other things not, too, that are listed in the Social Network under "My Page". Are some channels doing this and others dont?
PS: Yeah, I know, I dont have to know these things, but I want to :S. Thanks for answering :)

Greeting jo 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:57:13 PM by jo »

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Channeling Past lifes and previous cycles
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 02:29:14 AM »
Where can i get this information from? Emily Baumbach for example, doesn't channel this information. And a few other things not, too, that are listed in the Social Network under "My Page". Are some channels doing this and others dont?
PS: Yeah, I know, I dont have to know these things, but I want to :S. Thanks for answering :)

Greets Raoul  :D

Generally, you ask about past lives in a specific channeling session. There are also quite a few past life regressionists around; Michael channels don't have a monopoly on this! There are also some people who practice regression to the between lives state -- check Michael Newton's books on the subject. Dave has posted some work he did with a between lives regression.

As far as I'm concerned, the number of previous Grand Cycles really has very little to do with just about anything, and there is very little that ever comes through from previous Grand Cycles.