Author Topic: General discussion on chief features  (Read 6356 times)

jk

• View Profile
General discussion on chief features
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:36:22 PM »
Hi,

Does anybody have any info on how does the primary and secondary Chief Features manifest? I used to think that we all had a mixture of all, and the primary was the one that was strongest in a person, and secondary in second place. However later I have seen charts of people with for example "double Arrogance", i.e. both primary and secondary CF is the same. Can someone throw more light into this please?

Thanks,
Jana

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: General discussion on chief features
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 09:06:20 PM »
Hi,

Does anybody have any info on how does the primary and secondary Chief Features manifest? I used to think that we all had a mixture of all, and the primary was the one that was strongest in a person, and secondary in second place. However later I have seen charts of people with for example "double Arrogance", i.e. both primary and secondary CF is the same. Can someone throw more light into this please?

Thanks,
Jana

I'm not sure what you mean by manifest, but if I recall correctly, the primary CF affects the goal and the secondary affects the attitude. I have no idea if this alignment remains the same when work is done on a particular CF. I have heard reports that when one CF is lessened, the other (if you have one) becomes more dominant.

I've never heard of double arrogance. I think Yarbro occasionally referred to someone as being in exalted arrogance, for example, so perhaps that's the same thing. I don't know. Try asking the channel in question.

Best,
Dave

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:00:07 PM by Dave »

jk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 09:48:33 PM »
Thanks for the explanation, Dave - that is indeed what I meant by manifest:
primary CF affects the goal and the secondary affects the attitude.
Is this discussed in more detail in a particular book or another source?
By double Arrogance I mean both primary and secondary CF being Arrogance. With the above explanation it makes more sense now.
I am not sure what is exalted Arrogance (I would understand this as the CF being particularly strong.)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 09:58:16 PM »
Thanks for the explanation, Dave - that is indeed what I meant by manifest: primary CF affects the goal and the secondary affects the attitude. Is this discussed in more detail in a particular book or another source?

Numerous channels have discussed the manifestations of CFs, but I believe the original source that correlates CFs with the goals and attitudes came from one of the later Yarbro books. I don't recall which one.

Best,
Dave
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:05:22 PM by Dave »

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 02:34:41 AM »
I wonder how I can be impatiently stoic... :)^^