Author Topic: Magnetic Kings  (Read 21347 times)

Betty

• View Profile
Magnetic Kings
« on: May 17, 2011, 04:11:51 PM »
Can someone tell me:  do all Kings become magnetic Kings at some point, or is it only some of them?

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Magnetic Kings
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 11:48:09 PM »
Can someone tell me:  do all Kings become magnetic Kings at some point, or is it only some of them?

Only some of them, and only 6th level old. It's a chance to get together with the people who've been part of their "kingdom" for many lifetimes. Think of it as a life-long King style party. Whether a King does this is a matter of choice.

John Roth

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 12:03:45 AM »
you could ask chiara, if she is... :)^^ would be funny to know

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 05:31:06 PM »
If I am, then my magnet must be really weak ;D

Elisa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 10:45:03 AM »
So is there a negative pole of magnetic King that repels everyone?   ;)

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »
For real, Elisa! Sometimes I'm sure I have that negative magnet, especially online in Michael communities, haha!

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »
I read something online in the Michael teacdhings that seemed to indicate that any role could be magnetic in the 6th old.  Comments?

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 12:19:53 AM »
The whole concept seems like a vague piece of unvalidatable trivia to me. If someone feels like a Magnetic King and/or Some Other Role, I hope they have fun with it but I don't see why it matters much to anyone other than that person.

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 01:45:46 AM »
Here's what the teachings say (in part):

The entire concept of Kingdoms is based on a VOLUNTARY organization that evolves from a shared realization gained through individual experiences from across several lifetimes and the cohesion to act as a group in implementing a realization.

In highly simplistic explanation: Across your own lifetimes your Personalities and Essence may have noted on several occasions about an experience within the physical plane that you have decided “would be great” if it could be implemented. Eventually a fragment will “announce” to the Energy Ring that it is intending to focus on a specific implementation over time and fragments then “sign up” to be a part of that shared experience of implementation. Fragments who take on the task of leading a Kingdom take several lifetimes to “set the stage” for the eventual emphasis of that Kingdom.

Not all fragments will choose to be a part of a Kingdom. As we said, it is entirely voluntary and simply a means of gaining experience in yet another specific way.

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 02:23:50 AM »
I read something online in the Michael teacdhings that seemed to indicate that any role could be magnetic in the 6th old.  Comments?

I wouldn't be all that surprised to find that Sages have Audiences and Priests have Congregations in the same way that Kings have Kingdoms. If so, it seems entirely reasonable that most of the people in a Sage's Audience or the people in a Priest's Congregation could get together for one final huge gathering during the 6th level old.

The other roles? Doubt it. They don't tend to have natural leadership characteristics around which large groups of the same people cluster, lifetime after lifetime.

Would a Magnetic Old Glutton attract refrigerator doors?

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 05:10:35 AM »
lol, John

actually, what it says is that each role will have a particular emphasis:

server - comforts
artisan - patronage
warrior - advocacy
scholar - invention
sages - mentoring
priest - transformation
king - reunion

It would interesting to ask Michael about any magnetic groups operating currently.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 05:17:11 AM »
All of those seem to fit with the role except King - the purpose of the King is to get things done. How does reunion fit with that?

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »
When a King takes on the task of being a Magnetic Old King, it takes on the emphasis of REUNION. Magnetic Old Kings emphasize an effect within their Kingdom of a “final gathering”, or a reunion among the entities of which they have been strongly connected. This Reunion usually has an emphasis, or theme, of experiences that help contribute to that reunion, but regardless of the theme, the end result will be in that of Reunion. Those who are a part of a Magnetic Old King’s Kingdom will then feel compelled upon their own to emphasize a drop in all barriers within their own circle of contact as a means to encourage Reunion. Reunion, then, will be the means through which that Kingdom’s theme is implemented

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 04:59:03 PM »
Thanks for posting that, Betty. I still don't get how the concept of "Reunion" matches the purpose of a King. There are some other logical problems here IMO.

It's obvious that a Server gives Comfort, though I doubt that is the highest expression of the Server's purpose. I don't perceive comfort as a high spiritual value, and I would think that they would get people together for more than giving "profound comfort." Warriors fight for a cause, so the description of Advocacy fits, and "expanding freedom" is a worthy goal in my book. Priests want to transform people's consciousness from a lower state to a higher state, so Transformation fits, but making those within their circle "feel compelled to personally invest in the transformation of those fragments within their circle of contact" doesn't sound very spiritual to me.

Patronage is a bit odd as an activity for the Artisan, but I suppose in the context of getting a bunch of people to all contribute to a specific creative project, it kind of passes.

And that brings me to Scholar. I though invention was the realm of Artisans - what are Magnetic Scholars doing getting everyone together for the sake of an invention? Shouldn't they be getting people together to help gather more knowledge - maybe build a super-library? :D

As people within a Magnetic Sage's "kingdom" feeling "compelled to act as a Mentor within their own circle of contact as a means of implementing the specific theme of that Kingdom," that sounds as creepy and non-spiritual as the Priest one does to me. And the purpose of the Sage is to disseminate information, so you'd think they would be working with the Scholars somehow, on this exalted level of action.

Of course I could be totally misreading all of this or blocked by own my resistances, but this is how it appears to me at this moment in simultaneous time.

And so all these people are busy working on their themes and inventing stuff and "helping" others, while the Magnetic Kings are just there to throw a big theme party??? Wha?? :D I guess in that case I'm glad I'm a King. If I ever get a magnet, I'll invite you all to my party!!! It will be a pool party, and the theme will be "Chocolate, Sex and Star Trek." ;D

Betty

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »
I do think you are kind of misreading this or blocked by your own resistances, but it doesn't really matter.  I am just passing on the information I've found because I think it's interesting.  If you don't....well, that's your choice.

Although I don't understand what's creepy about any of this.  They are compelled only after they have volunteered to be part of their magnetic group, so it's still voluntary.

And I don't believe kings are just there to throw a big party, although if you want to look at it that way, that's your right.

I'm not here to defend, confirm, validate, or reject the information.  I'm just passing it along, and each person will handle it however they choose.