Soul Age > Soul Age

POLL: What is Your Soul Age?

<< < (3/8) > >>

jeffm:
I seem to fit the descriptions of Old Soul the most, maybe late Old.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Chiara DB on April 19, 2011, 05:26:14 PM ---I think most young souls would think this was just kooky time-wasting airy-fairy cacapoopoo...

--- End quote ---

Haha...That phrase was right on the tip of my tongue, but then I was a little concerned by the sudden taste on the tip of my tongue, and decided to keep my mouth shut. ;-) 

But I agree.

Best,
Dave

Dave:

--- Quote from: Betty on April 19, 2011, 05:14:01 PM --- 

It is interesting to see such a large proportion of old souls, considering they are only 10-12% of the population.

--- End quote ---

This is such a small sampling that it's hardly proportionate of anything. Even on the Michael list with 1000+ subscribers, that's a small sampling relatively speaking. Though, it would be curious to see the soul age breakdown. Maybe I'll add a poll to the MT site.

Best,
Dave

stefan:
Perhaps an interesting note: Varda Hasselmann is a german channeling medium and conducts seminars since about 25 years. There, also the soul ages of her seminar participants will be channeled. She says her participants are between Mature2 and Old4. About in every second seminar she has an Old5-soul. Old6 she has seen only once, Old7 never in all this years.

Lori:
I haven't filled out this poll yet b/c I am new to the Michael Teachings and I haven't gotten around to doing this.  I figure at some point I will but I am in no hurry.

I would have to pose the question, would Infant and Baby Souls even be attracted to this forum?  I can't imagine them being at the stage that they would be looking for something like this. 

Just my thoughts and I am curious to see what others think about this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version