Soul Age > Soul Age

6th level mature

(1/4) > >>

Velleity:
Any ways or tips you know of to help soothe the road of 6th level mature? :P

It's weird having a life task to enjoy myself whilst still in the midst of feeling like I'm being hit over the head, feeling often dazed and confused, depressed, bipolar, and in rather constant inner emotional turmoil about everything. I don't know if I'm getting better at it or more accepting that I'm just having to pay back karma right now... or if I'm getting worse. There's such a lot of SELF-karma involved too. For now I'm mostly being a semi-recluse and trying to take a time out...  though I'm not actually sure what it is that I'm keeping up to date with, the state of my soul? Trying to be more consciously aware in any case.

Anyway, sorry if this 'stuff' leaks out onto forum in the future, or apologies if I seem crazy or arrogant or too much on passion mode. I'm trying to deal with it....     

John Roth:

--- Quote from: Elisabeth on April 26, 2011, 12:30:21 AM ---Any ways or tips you know of to help soothe the road of 6th level mature? :P

It's weird having a life task to enjoy myself whilst still in the midst of feeling like I'm being hit over the head, feeling often dazed and confused, depressed, bipolar, and in rather constant inner emotional turmoil about everything. I don't know if I'm getting better at it or more accepting that I'm just having to pay back karma right now... or if I'm getting worse. There's such a lot of SELF-karma involved too. For now I'm mostly being a semi-recluse and trying to take a time out...  though I'm not actually sure what it is that I'm keeping up to date with, the state of my soul? Trying to be more consciously aware in any case.

Anyway, sorry if this 'stuff' leaks out onto forum in the future, or apologies if I seem crazy or arrogant or too much on passion mode. I'm trying to deal with it....    

--- End quote ---

Well, the 6th level is where all the unhandled junk comes up to be handled. The best suggestion I've got is Buddhist style awareness mindfulness meditations.

HTH

John Roth

mtscholar:
Interesting to see this post, since I was going to post a query about what kind of stuff 6th level mature souls have to go through. I'm wondering if that's where I am. Any further insights or shared experiences are appreciated.

Velleity:
Thanks John, I've definitely come across the concepts of mindfulness (in counseling and elsewhere), and it does help when I utilize it. Also helps to just become more aware, not detached, but just noticing 'what's going on' in a simultaneously objective and subjective way... things even like sitting on a log by a river and watching a flock of geese. Yields enormous insights! Somehow. :)

And this someone said to me a while ago (when I was more turbulently depressed):
"Have you ever considered picking up Taoism? I can't recall ever seeing someone so in need of a way of escaping conventional thinking. I can't say it would make you feel better, but you might find some peace in the freeing of your intuition from the more active elements of thought."

The more I read about 6th mature, the more it seems like it can also be a very exciting time of emotions, the metaphor of having reached the top of the mountain and now one is starting to slide back down (with all the unhandled junk). The "okay, alright, I'll just DO this" seems to have its own momentum, things just come up and you deal with them. This current lifetime of mine is meant to be one of enjoyment and 'savoring moments', and I'm in Flow, so the way that 6th mature seems to manifest the most lately is that I feel the weight of difficult past lives, or ones that have accumulated (as if I've just paid back a boatload of karma), and that I've been sent away (to Nz nonetheless) on spiritual/emotional/mental convalescence.

Being on the action axis, I also generally feel a bit guilty of 'resting' so much, or that I'm on a break at the seaside. lol. If I try to go too fast it's like life hits me over the head and emphasizes further that I must take my time and relax. Must slow down.  

Nancy:

--- Quote from: Elisabeth on May 05, 2011, 11:45:39 PM ---Thanks John, I've definitely come across the concepts of mindfulness (in counseling and elsewhere), and it does help when I utilize it. Also helps to just become more aware, not detached, but just noticing 'what's going on' in a simultaneously objective and subjective way... things even like sitting on a log by a river and watching a flock of geese. Yields enormous insights! Somehow. :)

And this someone said to me a while ago (when I was more turbulently depressed):
"Have you ever considered picking up Taoism? I can't recall ever seeing someone so in need of a way of escaping conventional thinking. I can't say it would make you feel better, but you might find some peace in the freeing of your intuition from the more active elements of thought."

The more I read about 6th mature, the more it seems like it can also be a very exciting time of emotions, the metaphor of having reached the top of the mountain and now one is starting to slide back down (with all the unhandled junk). The "okay, alright, I'll just DO this" seems to have its own momentum, things just come up and you deal with them. This current lifetime of mine is meant to be one of enjoyment and 'savoring moments', and I'm in Flow, so the way that 6th mature seems to manifest the most lately is that I feel the weight of difficult past lives, or ones that have accumulated (as if I've just paid back a boatload of karma), and that I've been sent away (to Nz nonetheless) on spiritual/emotional/mental convalescence.

Being on the action axis, I also generally feel a bit guilty of 'resting' so much, or that I'm on a break at the seaside. lol. If I try to go too fast it's like life hits me over the head and emphasizes further that I must take my time and relax. Must slow down.  

--- End quote ---

I read this and its as if I could have written it.  Right up to the very last full stop.  I'm Nancy, and from what you have written, in the same space as you :-) 

You aren't alone :-)

Nancy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version