General > General Discussion

How do you go about telling people about the Michael teachings?

<< < (2/9) > >>

mtscholar:
Could you explain a little more how your LGBT friends have found soul ages helpful? As a gay man, I found the teachings helpful because of the generally "you'll experience all of the variations of sexuality" attitude in them.

Wnbriz:
I'm an 3rd old soul priest-scholor casted-, so I love teaching people everything I know. I have this motto I picked up from somewhere "Learn something about everything, and everything about something" My 'something' is MT. The thing is, all my friends I grown up with are lacking in the abstact thought department. I told one friend of mine who doesn't believe in a soul nor reincarnation about it. Such a headache, but I enjoy a challenge. >:)

--- Quote ---Some of my LGBT friends also have found the soul ages information helpful.
--- End quote ---

I always thought that if you have been incarnating in a female or male body for an extending amount of time, then decide to pursue lessons of the other sex, you'll still feel more connected to the previous sex you've been for so long.  It's not like once you go from sex to sex you get a complete 180 flip on perception each time.

jk:
I suppose the question is why does one want to tell others. Is it to simply share what you are interested in and what your "path" is? is it to share the teaching itself? And if so, then how? And is it right for the person you are trying to share it with? And if so, is it for them as is, or does it need some sort of - translation?

In the transcripts of the various Michael groups from 70s and 80s, Michael repeatedly says to some of the participants that they can teach people not only without mentioning the source (Michael), but even without talking at all, by their mere presence.

I can definitely see some of Michael students I have encountered so far, that they are themselves teachers and a lot of what they have to say does not necessarily make any reference to the teaching itself, yet it is totally congruent with it and often perfectly chosen for the right moment and the right people.

jo:

--- Quote from: Wnbriz on November 06, 2011, 04:47:10 PM ---

--- Quote ---Some of my LGBT friends also have found the soul ages information helpful.
--- End quote ---

I always thought that if you have been incarnating in a female or male body for an extending amount of time, then decide to pursue lessons of the other sex, you'll still feel more connected to the previous sex you've been for so long.  It's not like once you go from sex to sex you get a complete 180 flip on perception each time.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they've also found it helpful, because of the content in a Text of (I believe Joya Pope) on the website (under soul ages), wherein it's said, that old souls typically incarnate in the sex, they less prefer, to balance energy. Also it's written, that all old souls (and later mature) have subconscious contact to both female and male characteristics (or something like that, but you know what I mean). (-->doesn't mean it has to be true, just telling)
But what you said, could be true, as well.

Greeting, jo 

Wnbriz:

--- Quote ---Maybe they've also found it helpful, because of the content in a Text of (I believe Joya Pope) on the website (under soul ages), wherein it's said, that old souls typically incarnate in the sex, they less prefer , to balance energy. Also it's written, that all old souls (and later mature) have subconscious contact to both female and male characteristics (or something like that, but you know what I mean).
But what you said, could be true, as well.

Greeting, jo
--- End quote ---

Yeah but not all homosexuality exists on the old soul paradigm. That was just meant in regards to having several lives of each sex so much that a balance is then obtained.

Like think about this, say your essence has been incarnating in a female body for 18(probably not uncommon) life times in a row, and now to further experiences and growth, it decides to incarnate in a male for once. Chances are that it's still going to identify with the feminine pysche a lot. Then perhaps after 2-4 life times in a male body, the essence finally grounds itself into the masculine psyche and adopts its native behavior.  Makes sense doesn't it? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version