The Overleaves > The Seven Chief Fears (or Features)

General discussion on chief features

(1/1)

jk:
Hi,

Does anybody have any info on how does the primary and secondary Chief Features manifest? I used to think that we all had a mixture of all, and the primary was the one that was strongest in a person, and secondary in second place. However later I have seen charts of people with for example "double Arrogance", i.e. both primary and secondary CF is the same. Can someone throw more light into this please?

Thanks,
Jana

Dave:

--- Quote from: jk on May 26, 2011, 04:36:22 PM ---Hi,

Does anybody have any info on how does the primary and secondary Chief Features manifest? I used to think that we all had a mixture of all, and the primary was the one that was strongest in a person, and secondary in second place. However later I have seen charts of people with for example "double Arrogance", i.e. both primary and secondary CF is the same. Can someone throw more light into this please?

Thanks,
Jana

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you mean by manifest, but if I recall correctly, the primary CF affects the goal and the secondary affects the attitude. I have no idea if this alignment remains the same when work is done on a particular CF. I have heard reports that when one CF is lessened, the other (if you have one) becomes more dominant.

I've never heard of double arrogance. I think Yarbro occasionally referred to someone as being in exalted arrogance, for example, so perhaps that's the same thing. I don't know. Try asking the channel in question.

Best,
Dave

jk:
Thanks for the explanation, Dave - that is indeed what I meant by manifest:
--- Quote ---primary CF affects the goal and the secondary affects the attitude.
--- End quote ---
Is this discussed in more detail in a particular book or another source?
By double Arrogance I mean both primary and secondary CF being Arrogance. With the above explanation it makes more sense now.
I am not sure what is exalted Arrogance (I would understand this as the CF being particularly strong.)

Dave:

--- Quote from: jk on May 26, 2011, 09:48:33 PM ---Thanks for the explanation, Dave - that is indeed what I meant by manifest: primary CF affects the goal and the secondary affects the attitude. Is this discussed in more detail in a particular book or another source?

--- End quote ---

Numerous channels have discussed the manifestations of CFs, but I believe the original source that correlates CFs with the goals and attitudes came from one of the later Yarbro books. I don't recall which one.

Best,
Dave

jo:
I wonder how I can be impatiently stoic... :)^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version