Author Topic: MF Energy  (Read 11220 times)

Riley

• View Profile
MF Energy
« on: May 16, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »
Read about this at the site. Is there anyway to validate mf energy without the use of a channel?

Velleity

• View Profile
Re: MF Energy
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 10:22:48 AM »
I don't know, but my MF energy (when I got a chart done) wasn't surprising at all. In fact, I had figured out my basic neutrality (even with the "slightly more on the female energy side" details) quite a few years before I knew the percentage for sure, and knew it way before I'd ever run across the michael teachings. The MT validated the existence of MF energy for me actually! I knew that I wasn't making it up. ;)

(I'm 49/51 btw).

I'd maybe say that knowing the exact percentages isn't immediately important (unless you're way in the middle or on one extreme?), but it shouldn't in theory be too hard to tell where you fall, unless you're pretty balanced. What are you guessing for yourself?

Riley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 10:29:16 AM »
The middle is my guess. I'm not an extreme person.

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »
Same with me, I knew years ago that I was somewhere in the middle with just slightly more female.  I guessed 47/53 and it turned out to be 48/52.  I also guessed my husband was in the 60s with male, which also turned out to be true.

Elisabeth, it seems we have quite a bit of our chart in common, including M/F, 47 frequency, and the same body type.

Velleity

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 04:34:35 AM »
Wonder if we'd come across similarly on first outer energetic impressions... ;)

Velleity

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 05:03:32 AM »
Also Drury, I wonder if you'd relate at all to Katherine Mansfield (about whom Dave and I are a bit obsessed)? She seemed to have quite a few similar influences to you as well.

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 05:20:19 AM »
Wonder if we'd come across similarly on first outer energetic impressions... ;)

When someone first meets me I’m animated and probably enthused about something or another.  I have a lot of trouble coming across calm, together and professional, even when I want to.  So since you’re a King, probably not, unless someone sticks around long enough for me to get beyond dopey.  :D

Also Drury, I wonder if you'd relate at all to Katherine Mansfield (about whom Dave and I are a bit obsessed)? She seemed to have quite a few similar influences to you as well.

I’m not sure who that is, even though I googled.

Velleity

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 05:34:26 AM »
Mansfield was a nz writer in the early 20th century (here are her overleaves etc):
5th level mature priest w/sage casting 5/2/3, discarnate king ET, cadre 3 entity 1 (love side), artisan task comp., m/f 42/58, freq 63, 12 prev cycles, needs of expression/expansion/adventure, flow, idealist, power, intellectual/moving, impatience, saturnian/mercurial.

Only in some aspects I guess...

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 05:51:30 AM »
Mansfield was a nz writer in the early 20th century (here are her overleaves etc):
5th level mature priest w/sage casting 5/2/3, discarnate king ET, cadre 3 entity 1 (love side), artisan task comp., m/f 42/58, freq 63, 12 prev cycles, needs of expression/expansion/adventure, flow, idealist, power, intellectual/moving, impatience, saturnian/mercurial.

Only in some aspects I guess...

I hadn't noticed Mansfield's secondary Artisan casting before, or else had forgotten about it. If the theory holds, she should have seemed somewhat Artisan-like to her friends and family. With her Sage casting, though, I wonder how those energies would blend together in her personality. She did have her mood swings, for instance.

I have a secondary casting of King, for example. Does anyone see it? ;)

Nancy

• Where ever you go, there you are.
    • View Profile
    • Imagine, Ordain, Manifest
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
Read about this at the site. Is there anyway to validate mf energy without the use of a channel?

I haven't had an MT reading but I do have a basic idea of how I fit within the MT framework.  It came to me, through my guide.  I specifically have known all my life that whilst I am female in gender, I have a very masculine mode of energy, always have been a tomboy :-)

That being said, I did have a quasi-MT reading back in 2000 where I was told that I am a Sage.  I say quasi, because at the time I didn't know that the person giving the reading was using MT terms. (I only found MT now, 10 years later).  I have a tape of that reading and I've listened to it again (after 10 years) and was sort of shocked/pleased when he mentioned that I was a sage and that my energy is very masculine, which is why my guide is also masculine, because had my guide been female "You wouldn't have listened to me".

ha ha ha

Getting back to the M/F Ratio and the balance of that energy, I asked my guide the ratio and I have a 60M/40F.   It totally explains many many things to me.  The tomboyishness for one.  Also, the....um....way I am perceived by other females - they find me intimidating.  Thinking back through my life, that last aspect has always been there - first because most of my friends were male (I couldn't take the whole girlish b.s. - especially as a teenager, I was as dumbfounded as my male friends over some of the females around us) and secondly, the close bonds I have always had with males - they treat me like an equal - even though I am female.

Hope this helps
Blessings
Nancy

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 09:24:27 PM »
I'm a sage, and also have close bonds with males and can't connect well with females in real life, though for different reasons.  I have an intellectual/moving center, which connects well with many males, and my interests are more male-like than female in that I don't enjoy house activities such as cooking and gardening and much prefer to be out and about, including nature recreation such as hiking.  My 48/52 puts me close to male energy though far enough into female to enjoy subtle flirting on occasion.  ;)