The Seven Roles > The Roles (or Soul Types)

Understanding casting

<< < (3/3)

jo:
...and just having to sit in front of a computer that provides anything a sage needs, without much need to move?

jo:
or to further the communication and connection of humanity :)

Betty:
I am understanding casting a little more now.  And I can see the influence of my King casting more clearly.  It does come across as authority to some, but to others it comes across as...controlling is probably the closest I can come to describing it. 

Perhaps, too, my King casting blunts my ability to have the gift of gab--which I don't have at all.  And my (inadvertent) bluntness abrades a lot of people and causes misinterpretation of my meaning.  This is something I have been working on. 

Unfortunately, there are those who go by their first impression and do not change their opinion no matter what.  But that is their choice.  I can only continue to try to understand as much as possible about my casting and how it affects me. 

Betty:
Dave, I notice that all my posts are automatically flagged by you, the moderator.  I'm sorry to see that.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Betty on May 08, 2014, 01:47:14 PM ---Dave, I notice that all my posts are automatically flagged by you, the moderator.  I'm sorry to see that.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't even on this forum in 2014. That would have been impossible.

I'm also not sure what you mean by flagging? Were you getting a message from the forum?

Best,
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version