The Seven Roles > The Roles (or Soul Types)

POLL: What is Your Role?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Wayne:
Why aren't people voting? I would like to see a better spread.

jk:

--- Quote from: Dave Gregg on April 19, 2011, 08:55:49 AM ---Though, I remember a past life where it was like that at the Tower of London just before my execution. That wasn't a good day. ;-) 

--- End quote ---
Brrr, I had a dream twice about my own execution. Each was different, but equally horrid and so life like that i wonder if it was a recall.

Betty:
Wow, this poll is really skewed from the general public.  Servers are the most common, but in here, I'm the only one.  And what's with so many kings?

Dave:

--- Quote from: Betty on May 13, 2011, 01:54:38 PM ---Wow, this poll is really skewed from the general public.  Servers are the most common, but in here, I'm the only one.  And what's with so many kings?

--- End quote ---

We've taken polls on the discussion lists before, and Servers were always in smaller numbers. In general, I don't think Servers are as attracted to public forums as the other roles are; they're too busy working behind the scenes and helping others. There are always exceptions, of course, but the poll results tend to look this way.

In the past, the most involved roles in these community forums were Scholars, Sages, and Priests. Artisans and Warriors came next, along with a handful of Kings and finally, Servers. There may have been more Servers present, but they rarely posted anything.

Best,
Dave

Velleity:
The 'forum' template is much easier for me to participate in, truthfully. It's all here and solid, easily navigable, and not so divided up into constantly-streaming topics. I can find things I want to find.

On an enneagram forum I was on for a while, it seemed to be very scholar and artisan heavy with aggressive warrior influences, and the few louder sages/priests. So I felt that I stuck out like a sore thumb. A lot of intellectual arrogance and cynicism going on in that place though ("probably isn't, you're not, this is not, because I said so, clearly, you're all idiots"). Pretty hazardous place for one's sanity.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version