Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 38755 times)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: Introductions
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 12:53:19 AM »
Greetings  :)

I am Nancy, and I'm a total newbie when it comes to the MT.   Found out about them doing a websearch for something completely different (synchonicity being what it is of course).  Been sussing out where I fit within the parameters of MT and an outline has come to me of where I am in the greater scheme of it all...and I am happily surprised at how it all dovetails rather neatly with esoteric astrology and the Cayce readings.   

That being said, I may not say much, and lurk for a while til I get my feet under me.  Right now I am also in the process of studying for my BA in Social Psychology (long story there) whilst being a Domestic Goddess <or as my kids tell me Queen of the Universe>.

Blessings

Nancy :-)

Welcome, Nancy! :)

It's great to have you here.

I always find it interesting how new students first encounter the teachings, so thanks for sharing your experience.

Best,
Dave

Nancy

• Where ever you go, there you are.
    • View Profile
    • Imagine, Ordain, Manifest
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 09:03:51 PM »
Hi Dave (and everyone else),

What I find most interesting about the MT is that, as with CWG series by Neale Donald Walsch, they immediately make complete sense to me.  That "hey, I know this already" feeling.  Confirmation, I guess, is the word. "The process of learning is merely remembering what you already know."

That being said, I posted in another thread about how I was read by someone back in 2000 and when I went back to listen to the tape (after 10  years) they mentioned that I was a Sage and my energy was very masculine.  I suspect that my guide was trying to nudge me towards the MT back then but I just wasn't ready then and am now.

I asked my guide about it and he gave me a basic outline of how I fit within the MT.   It makes sense although there are some vagaries with regards to certain parts but I suspect those will come to me.   Petrus (my guide) has this habit of feeding me bits and bobs to get me motivated to look further and find out stuff for myself and keep me in check.    Anyway this is what we (he and I) came up with (to be honest, I'm trying to figure out/decode those nine needs he gave me):

Soul Cycle – 6th level Mature
Role – Sage
Casting - Scholar 
Chief Feature/Flaw – Impatience
Goal – Acceptance/Flow
Mode- Caution
Attitude – Spiritualism/Realism
Centre –  Emotional

Nine Needs:
Level 7 Communion
Level 7 Freedom
Level 7 Exchange
Level 6 Acceptance
Level 6 Expression
Level 6 Expansion
Level 6 Security
Level 5 Adventure
Level 3 Power

Entity:
7th Level – Healers/Nurturers

Frequency:

Male/Female:
60/40

If I put this in the wrong place, I apologise.

Blessings
Nancy

juliand

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 03:35:14 AM »
Hello,

I've been channeled as a 7th level mature priest living with acceptance and struggling with arrogance.  I've verified that the channeling is accurate.  I've never connected with the cadre concept and Michael math.
J

Elisa

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2011, 02:55:10 PM »
Hi all,

My name's Elisa and I'm a 3rd old King.  I've been involved with the Michael teachings for about five years. 

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2011, 06:20:55 PM »
Another King! Soon we will be ruling this board with an iron fist!! ;D Welcome Elisa! And welcome Juliand as well :)

jo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2011, 08:47:34 PM »
@ped cool comment^^
 I'm an Intellectual/Moving, Stoic, Old 2 sage with Self-Deprecation/Impatience, Caution and Goal of Acceptance, and the other things I don't know yet.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 01:30:14 AM »
And you are completely adorable, at least to me. Welcome, Raoul! :)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2011, 04:45:45 AM »
Another King! Soon we will be ruling this board with an iron fist!! ;D

Isn't that what we do already? This is North Korea, remember? ;-)

Dave

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2011, 05:17:54 AM »
LOL! Oh yeah, I forget sometimes, the barbed wire is so pretty here.... ;)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2011, 05:41:41 AM »
I love the pretty barbed wire! And since our newcomers are only required to crawl one time beneath the barracks where the spiders and the vermin live, I think you could say our forum is surprisingly progressive. ;-)

Dave -- not a king with an iron fist, but would an iron plate in the head do?

Elisa

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2011, 03:33:08 AM »
Thanks Chiara,

The barbed wire adds atmosphere; love what you've done with the place.   ;)  Do forums naturally attract Kings or something?  Something about the short, tidy posts marching neatly in rows? 

Elisa

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2011, 03:54:10 AM »
Thanks Chiara,
Do forums naturally attract Kings or something?  Something about the short, tidy posts marching neatly in rows? 

Elisa

Haha…I love that image.  ;)

Mary Lou

• View Profile
Introductions
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2011, 12:46:41 AM »
okay, guess it is time to introduce myself and to quit lurking. 

My name is Mary Lou.  had my chart done this summer and I am a level 3 mature server.  11 cycle, 200 lives so far.  my goal is acceptance.  I am a spiritualist and my mode is caution.  My frequency is 47 

My needs are security, power and adventure.

Emotionally centered in the Intellect part ? not sure about this and if I am reading it right

my essensce twin in disincarnate but is a scholar.

6th cadience, 6th greater cadience, cadre/casting 7/4

Mary Lou

Sojourner

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2016, 12:43:15 AM »
Hi. My summarized, channeled Michael info, from 2010. I was in my late 30's then...

Old 2, manifesting Old 1-2
Sage, with Priest casting; King cadence; Artisan Greater Cadence.

ET: discarnate Scholar
Task Companion: Artisan female currently living in Eastern Europe.

Side: Love;
Goal: Flow;
Mode: Power;
Attitude: Spiritualist;
Moving part of Intellectual.
CF's:  Stubbornness, Greed, Impatience, Martyrdom

Mercurial/Venusian/Lunar:  45/40/15
Frequency: 41
M/F: 57/43

Grand Cycles: 12
Lifetimes: 177
Cadre/Entity: 5/7

...May comment from time to time here (such as about how lousy it is being this soul age), or I may not.  Thanks for mentioning this forum recently in the yahoo group. I was unaware of it.  Can't say I have utilized the teachings fully, but the soul age concept has been helpful for acceptance of self and others, and toward understanding perhaps my challenges this lifetime. 

I have rather used astrology as my main tool for self-understanding  (as well as many of the other personality systems that have been mentioned in this thread, in my younger years).  Also spent many years arduously healing past lives. 

I think I am feeling isolated and lonely at the moment and hoping to find a bit of camaraderie.  Eh... we'll see.

Unrelated:  A suggestion would be to make this Introductions thread visible on front board page.

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2016, 04:52:22 PM »
Welcome, Sojourner! This forum has been quiet for a while, but hopefully we can get it hopping again! I am curious about your goal of Flow, so maybe I'll start a new thread to ask you about it :)