General > General Discussion

Why do we have ten fingers?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Tina:

--- Quote from: jk on July 02, 2011, 05:40:05 PM ---Ah yeah it would be, would it in. Fellow piano player? Unfortunately I think the 6th finger tends to be rather useless and limp (I have seen a picture of it).
--- End quote ---

Having always been a beginner  :(

--- Quote from: jk on July 02, 2011, 05:40:05 PM ---Do you walk/stand? :P
--- End quote ---

Yes, but not on toes. Only ballet dancers do that.  ;D

John Roth:

--- Quote from: jk on July 02, 2011, 05:40:05 PM ---Unfortunately I think the 6th finger tends to be rather useless and limp (I have seen a picture of it).

--- End quote ---

Depends on the person. Some of them are quite useless, some of them are fully functional. Most are in between.

John Roth

Chiara DB:

--- Quote from: Dave on July 03, 2011, 01:51:49 AM ---You are right, Betty. If something is blatantly off-topic I'll delete it; however, Chiara's comment is valid, too, since I've asked both her and John Roth to watch over the forum and help keep things on topic whenever possible. She wasn't trying to restrict choice, she was simply making a comment based on things I've discussed with her regarding the forum guidelines.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Dave. It's not only that, but the fact that I don't think the MT actually has an answer for this question, because not everything has a magical, mystical reason for being. I wouldn't do a tarot card reading to find out why my car won't start, nor go to a psychic to fix a broken leg.

And if expressing my opinion on this or any other subject limits the choices of others to be able to discuss it, I would say that is a problem with their psyche, not my actions. 

Betty:
All I did was express my opinion.  Never said her comment wasn't valid.  Never said I had a problem with it.

Tina:
I can understand that Chiara DB was saying from the standpoint of someone who takes care of the forum. If I were the one who is responsible for answering all those questions on the forum, the first thing come to my mind when i see a question will also be that if i have the possible answer for the question and naturally tells if it is a "Michael question".

From my point of view, I don't expose to Michael teaching enough to tell if Michael can answer one of my questions. When a question comes to my mind, my first thought is that Michael might have answer for that question. There is possibility for the answer. And in the question "why do we have ten fingers and toes", it's possible that the over simplified question may sound like I am looking for reason for this why. But I am not asking why don't we have flippers. In that case, I really need to ask a biologist, or maybe a 5- year-old.  Actually i am asking if this number ten has some correlation with Michael teachings. I have to apologize that I unpredictably manifest at Baby1st level from time to time when I am speaking in English, I guarantee that I will be far more complicated speaking in my mother tongue. :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version