Author Topic: My Michael Chart  (Read 33324 times)

AnnH

• View Profile
Re: My Michael Chart
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »
Okay, this is a little confusing to me.  You said you read that essence twins are of the same role.  But you are channeled as a sage and your essence twin is a priest.  I've seen others (including myself) who have essence twins with different roles.  Can someone explain this to me?

Essence twins are very seldom of the same role. I'm sure there are some that are, but I can't think of a case offhand.

HTH

John Roth

Mine is!

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2011, 04:33:24 PM »

I think why the role is put with the ET on the role photos page is that ET bleedthrough (when discarnate) is likely to be more apparent in one's appearance than one's casting is... but I'll let Dave answer that one more fully...

Thanks for your explanation, Elisabeth, and I'll take this as an answer unless I hear otherwise.  :)

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2011, 10:31:41 PM »

I think why the role is put with the ET on the role photos page is that ET bleedthrough (when discarnate) is likely to be more apparent in one's appearance than one's casting is... but I'll let Dave answer that one more fully...

In addition, it was easier to categorize on the page.

The role and ET are either sides of the same coin, so it always made sense to join them together in discussions, like Artisan/Scholar, Sage/Priest, King/Artisan, etc. The casting is present throughout and doesn't have that dual nature.

There are some camps, however, that designate role/casting, primarily because at one time it was believed that 6 out of 7 times your role and ET would be the same. Thinking on this changed when it was noted that older souls or souls with a high number of grand cycles were choosing ETs of different roles to add greater variety to their incarnations. In other words, as essence becomes more sophisticated it apparently likes to mix things up.

Best,
Dave
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:43:00 PM by Dave »

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2011, 03:05:07 AM »
Thanks Dave.   :)  I've been told that I'm complex, but definitely not sophisticated.   :D

fiestycappy78

• View Profile
    • Phoenix Wisdom Healing
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 06:18:54 PM »
Drury wrote:

"This is what I read regarding 7th Entity:  “Though, don't expect to find them on a peace march, or saving the whales. The 7th entity would rather serve others in a more intimate way.”  That’s me, and though I don’t see myself as a Server, I do act like one at times when it comes to helping people with psychological or spiritual issues.  But William Dafoe?  I’m holding out for Keanu."

Hey, Drury.  I'm in cadre 1/entity 7.  Here is more info on entity7 (though, I don't know if we are in the same cadre due to the different cadre/entity "maps" that channels use):

<NichSweeney> Could you describe Cadre 1/Entity 7?  Our themes, traits & areas of interest?  How we are currently manifesting?
<MEntity> On a "technical" level, we can describe your Entity 7 as having 1177 fragments, 745 cycled off, 432 incarnating, and 327 currently in Physical form.  Of those 327, 177 of you are working through multiple bodies (concurrents).
<MEntity> Your entity is comprised primarily of Servers and Priest, giving this entity a "flavor" that has prompted many students to refer to this entity as "the sweetheart entity."
<MEntity> Despite the predominance of Servers and Priests, this entity actually has representatives of every Role.
<MEntity> Cadre 2, Entity 7 is where most of the fragments from Cadre 1, Entity 7 are twinned, making Cadre 2, Entity 7 your Entity Twin.
<MEntity> Most entity 7's are twinned with other Entity 7's, which is how Cadres are merged in higher planes.
<MEntity> All Entity 7s have a positive pole of Inculcation and a negative pole of Ecclecticism.
<MEntity> The difference between those poles is the difference between a comprehensive method for teaching and learning vs a random, scattered, piece-meal method.
<MEntity> The difference between completion of an interest and study or experience vs a distraction for the next "exciting" or popular or enticing draw.
<MEntity> In the case with your Entity, there is a strong theme of HEALING.  Every fragment from your Entity is exploring all concepts and experiences regarding Healing, across the entire spectrum of self-healing to mass healing.
<MEntity> Because of the combination of Inculcation/Ecclecticism and Healing, most from this entity tend to be extremely self-conscious, fully aware of their presence in the eyes of others, with behaviors monitored, measured, valued, etc. often to the point of distraction.
<MEntity> There tends to be a strong rejection or a strong sensitivity to the feelings of others, either blocking them entirely and shunning the chaotic world of feelings, or fully sensitive to a point that makes it "important" to regard all feelings with respect.
<MEntity> Most relationships for those who come from this entity will always have a baseline that asks, "what is most necessary for the healing of this person?"
<MEntity> This can tend to create imbalances in relationships for the fragments of this entity as this can lead to a constant sense of needing to rescue, provide, nurture, etc. and this can leave the fragment feeling that love flows FROM but not TO the self.
<MEntity> Even when these fragments do not choose to be in these positions, they tend to find others turning to them for that very thing.
<MEntity> There is an irresistability to the fragments of this entity, a charm and magnetism, that draws others to them, even if that entity 7 member is in the negative poles.
<MEntity> Even the most arrogant and angry members of entity 7 can tend to find others doing their best to accommodate them, be close to them, embrace them.
<MEntity> We believe this is a fair enough look at entity 7 without further questioning.

Channeled by Troy Tolley

Blessings,
Nicholas

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 09:44:06 PM »
It's not the same entity. Drury is in a different cadre.

Drury

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2011, 01:54:33 AM »
Hi Nicholas - that's fascinating info!  I'd love to have a channeling on my cadre/entity.  If anyone comes across a cadre 9/entity 7, please let me know.   :)