Poll

Agreements

1 (100%)
Email
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Cadres/Entities  (Read 5368 times)

Mentone12

• View Profile
Cadres/Entities
« on: April 13, 2011, 03:36:25 PM »
HELP!!  As Newbie I'd appreciate hearing thoughts on Michael's channeling concerning Essence agreements before incarnation if the Essences are in different Cadres (for example, one is in Cadre 4 and one is in Cadre 3).  They both are in same Cadence Position/Greater Cadence Position/Entity Position--just different Cadres).  Can this situation  have a significant working out of learning and life task for both?  Thanks.    

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
Re: Cadres/Entities
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:32:28 PM »
HELP!!  As Newbie I'd appreciate hearing thoughts on Michael's channeling concerning Essence agreements before incarnation if the Essences are in different Cadres (for example, one is in Cadre 4 and one is in Cadre 3).  They both are in same Cadence Position/Greater Cadence Position/Entity Position--just different Cadres).  Can this situation  have a significant working out of learning and life task for both?  Thanks.    

An agreement is an agreement. I know that sounds kind of vague, and it's intentional. Agreements can be for all sorts of things and can require a wide range of effort to accomplish.

The issue here is more that it's with someone in a different cadre. We interact more with people in our own entity, and then our own cadre. That doesn't mean we don't interact with people in other cadres, however it's more likely that you met this person in a prior lifetime, hit it off and decided to do some stuff together.

Once you've decided to make play dates, the relationship can be just as intense as if you were in the same entity. Beyond that, it's all choice.

HTH

John Roth