Author Topic: Soul Age of Jesse Woodson James  (Read 11560 times)

jeffm

• View Profile
Soul Age of Jesse Woodson James
« on: April 20, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
Does anyone have any ideas about the soul age of Jesse James? I'm thinking Old Soul, probably late level. In the movie The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, he clearly is Old Soul, and the article at Wikipedia includes a photograph of him that shows penetrating, Old Soul eyes. The article is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_james. He doesn't seem to be on the list of celebrity overleaves at MichaelTeachings.com.
???

(Does this post belong elsewhere?)

stefan

Re: Soul Age of Jesse Woodson James
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 04:00:38 PM »
I do not share your assessment. There are several reasons for a "penetrating" look. That of James has nothing to do with the "penetrating eyes" of an old and particularly late old soul. In the case of James, it has to do with his state of mind and very strong focus on his person(ality).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:44:04 PM by stefan »

Chiara DB

• Forum Support
  • Love all, trust a few. Harm none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 06:11:11 PM »
I think that is the penetrating stare of the Crazy Violent Sociopath rather than the Very Old Soul. There is an extreme hardness in those eyes, you do NOT see that in old souls.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 08:36:18 PM »
Does anyone have any ideas about the soul age of Jesse James? I'm thinking Old Soul, probably late level. In the movie The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, he clearly is Old Soul, and the article at Wikipedia includes a photograph of him that shows penetrating, Old Soul eyes. The article is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_james. He doesn't seem to be on the list of celebrity overleaves at MichaelTeachings.com.

Well, movies are often romanticized and far different from real life. Take Billy the Kid, for example. He's been portrayed in many films, but if he was living today he would most likely be viewed as just another juvenile delinquent.

Still, getting charts done on the major western outlaws would be interesting. I'd also like charts done on all of the jazz greats.

Best,
Dave

John Roth

• Forum Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »
I think that is the penetrating stare of the Crazy Violent Sociopath rather than the Very Old Soul. There is an extreme hardness in those eyes, you do NOT see that in old souls.

I'd say that's a sociopath, or at least someone with a very strong and self-centered will.

John Roth

KarenH

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »
I agree with anyone else.  That guy's just...wrong.  If I were to see someone with that look, I'd leave, fast.  Not someone I'd want to relax around. 

I tend to find old souls relaxing.  Er, that is, I tend to feel relaxed when I see them.  Although, come to think of it, when I do encounter old souls, they usually are sitting around, relaxing.

jeffm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 02:28:57 PM »
The responses are causing me to reconsider. I now think I was wrong about this.  :)

AnnH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 03:18:05 PM »
Late to the party here, but I get Baby Soul from his gaze.  Note the element of confused fear.

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 03:55:23 AM »
A cold and calculating gaze. Hmm... :-\

Best,
Dave

fiestycappy78

• View Profile
    • Phoenix Wisdom Healing