The Seven Roles > Server

Slave/Server?

(1/2) > >>

Wayne:
Why was the terminology changed? It's written as slave throughout my MFM books.

Thanks!

John Roth:

--- Quote from: Wayne on April 22, 2011, 05:34:09 AM ---Why was the terminology changed? It's written as slave throughout my MFM books.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Lots of people didn't like the baggage around the word slave. The newer channels changed it, and the change has pretty much stuck.

It's not the only bit of terminology that's changed. The neutral goal got changed to Flow, for example, and the Sexual Center got changed. Among others.

The best thing to do is to dig a bit: the ordinal inspirational goal is still just as ordinal and just as inspirational, whether you call it Slave, Server or Ruler From Behind The Throne. (or Tender of Children, which I've also seen.)

HTH

John Roth

jk:

--- Quote from: John Roth on April 25, 2011, 12:31:19 AM ---The best thing to do is to dig a bit: the ordinal inspirational goal is still just as ordinal and just as inspirational, whether you call it Slave, Server or Ruler From Behind The Throne. (or Tender of Children, which I've also seen.)

--- End quote ---
Oh yes, this reminds me that the original Michael Group actually got some channeling about another Causal(?) entity teacher, who used completely different terminology. Yes, its just human words of course, the important thing is the underlying concept. Indeed, Slave, Retardation, Rejection, all have certain connotations.

Chiara DB:
Yeah, I guess being told you're a retarded slave in rejection who uses mainly the sexual center wouldn't go over too well :D

jk:
 :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version