Author Topic: Plane Connections  (Read 6356 times)

Tina

• i'm Fishfish Wong <'--<< <'--<<
    • View Profile
Plane Connections
« on: June 24, 2011, 09:01:46 AM »
Dreams seem to be based on what happened in daily life. So I assume that there's a close connection between earth and lower astral plane. I don't have a thorough understanding of MT.And I am just wondering if the causal plane has a close connection with astral plane as well. How are they going to relate? Since one is focused on emotion and the other intellect. Or in causal plane earthly matter is still a source of study that can't be neglected though the entities like Michael may have more profound learning task than we can imagine?

Dave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Michael Teachings
Re: Plane Connections
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 10:47:31 AM »
I'm actually curious how life on the Causal plane works. Is it still structured around earth-like landscape like the astral? That would be interesting to know.

Best,
Dave

Transducer

• View Profile
Re: Plane Connections
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 09:18:00 PM »
I'm actually curious how life on the Causal plane works. Is it still structured around earth-like landscape like the astral? That would be interesting to know.

Best,
Dave

My suspicion is that Earth-like landscape tends to fade as this fragment blends with its Essence (True Self, Higher Self, Spirit, Individuality, etc.). To be replaced with the "True" landscape of Astral Plane "Reality", which has been shaped, formed, molded, (out of "Astral Stuff"), the structure maintained by the on going efforts of will by our Entity, concentrating and acting together.

The Causal Plane would be similarly different. Perhaps detailed awareness of the ebbs, flows, and concentrations of energy.

All in all, a good question to ask of any Causal beings one may be in contact with :).