General > Introductions

Jean-François's introduction

<< < (2/2)

Chiara DB:

--- Quote from: Dave on March 09, 2016, 01:26:20 AM ---
Did you ever learn if your ET is incarnate or discarnate? The bleed through always interests me. If your ET is incarnate, for instance, you should show more server bleed through. In other words, you'd look like a King/Server. In that case, some people might mistake you for a server.

--- End quote ---

Well, I am 99.99% sure I am married to my ET, although I have never had that channeled. It's just...obvious. And he is most definitely a Priest. Now, from an exercise that I did with Ted Fontaine over 15 years ago, as I understand it, I am Server cast in the Artisan Entity. I don't know if that makes sense - it's been a long time since I delved into this aspect of things!

AND, as I go through a kind of extended period of therapy and sloughing off baggage and imprinting, I sometimes wonder if I am actually a Server in Power Mode. I know I definitely have the authority of a King (though I have no wish to be anyone's authority or tell anyone what to do, I'm more of a cheerleader/insight pointer-outer), and am deeply gratified by service, so, I think maybe Server in Power mode could also fit that scenario.

Dave:

[/quote]

Well, I am 99.99% sure I am married to my ET, although I have never had that channeled. It's just...obvious. And he is most definitely a Priest. Now, from an exercise that I did with Ted Fontaine over 15 years ago, as I understand it, I am Server cast in the Artisan Entity. I don't know if that makes sense - it's been a long time since I delved into this aspect of things!

AND, as I go through a kind of extended period of therapy and sloughing off baggage and imprinting, I sometimes wonder if I am actually a Server in Power Mode. I know I definitely have the authority of a King (though I have no wish to be anyone's authority or tell anyone what to do, I'm more of a cheerleader/insight pointer-outer), and am deeply gratified by service, so, I think maybe Server in Power mode could also fit that scenario.
[/quote]

Are you an old soul? I don't recall. Old soul kings can be incredibly magnanimous and service oriented.

Why not have Shepherd do your chart? All the channels have their individual strengths, of course, but I've found his charts to be very reliable. And you'd get other details fleshed out that were missing from earlier channeling. For one, you don't look ordinal to me. I could be wrong but there's too much energy and solidity in your gaze. Looks cardinal.

Best,
Dave

Chiara DB:
Yeah, 6th level old. You're right, I'm not an ordinal person at all, even when I do something ordinal. Yeah, I think I will have Shepherd do my chart, I like his work!

Dave:
It's interesting. Considering the intensity in your eyes (I was looking at FB photos), some people might guess you to be a Priest. On the other hand, you kind of remind me of Lucy Lawless. You also seem grounded and solid energetically. King wouldn't surprise me. Though, to mix things up further, Warriors can have intense eyes, too. That's ORDINAL. And that might explain some things if you weren't feeling overly Kingly.

So this is your role. I hope you're paying close attention. You're either a king, warrior, priest, sage, server or something in-between. Aren't you glad we narrowed that down? ;)

Guessing roles is challenging, and it's so easy to get thrown off by bleed through from secondaries, and even prominent overleaves. Think of the more controversial charts, like Hillary Clinton. Just about all the channels argue over her role. Is she a scholar, warrior, artisan? Sometimes you just toss up your hands.

Best,
Dave

Chiara DB:
Haha, well, that's clear as mud :D I actually feel pretty sure about being a King - I just sometimes like to throw a monkey wrench into things I'm sure about, just to make sure I haven't wrongly settled into any assumptions and takings-for-granted.

As for Hillary, I have been reading a biography of her by Carl Bernstein, and based on that, I have 100% confidence that she is a full blast early Mature Warrior. It's a great read, I recommend it to anyone who is interested in knowing who HRC is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version